Have Spare LBP Beta Key for a Wombat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As per CheapyD's suggestion, I am posting in the CAGcast forum to see if anyone has a spare Little Big Planet Beta key I could use. I tried going the traditional routes and came up empty handed. Obviously we would like to discuss the game on the next show, and I am sure some of you are interested to hear what we have to say. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you can spare a code. Thank you for support.

Cheapy thanks you too.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Moocher.[/QUOTE]

See, thats why I said it was Cheapy's idea, and can you really mooch something thats free? Also you are going down on Sunday.

[quote name='Wombat']See, thats why I said it was Cheapy's idea, and can you really mooch something thats free? Also you are going down on Sunday.[/quote]
It is when it's something that's hard to get and you're hoping to cut to the front of the line for it. ;)

You know Wombat, we have a PS3 Forum Topic dedicated to this very topic. If you had posted there, we might feel more forgiving.

i have had 4 beta keys one from euro gamer one from ign and two from gamespot willing to trade gameshare games or paypal for one of my keys. btw i have two left

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back