rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

st0neface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
rbg1.jpg

I dunno, I just check out the charts the day the shit drops to see what I'm buying.

I'm definitely getting the Offspring pack, but I didn't recognize any of the singles, I don't think. We'll see.

[quote name='lordwow']All Right Now is classic rock awesomeness
EDIT: dead video[/quote]
Works if you click on it.

I was out to lunch with a friend earlier and we saw this car that was covered front to back with different religious messages. Dude even had a little bobble head jesus in his back window. It was seriously like his car was wrapped in christian police tape.

I was making devil horns and shit, he acted like he saw, the car started swerving a little. I've just never seen something so gaudy.

"I was making devil horns and shit"- CorrosiveNü-metal

Re-watching Micheal clayton for some reason, something about Arthur edens character draws me in. kinda reminds of the Mad doctor from fringe...

[quote name='st0neface']Brak, Morning AM is kind of like crack.[/QUOTE]
That album is very sick.

Did you dow-- Did you buy Fro Frou's Details? And might I suggest getting Kate Havnevik's Melankton? That album, my friend, is like crack-cocaine.

I totally acquired Details. I enjoyed it, but this album is my favorite of the ones you've suggested. Looks like I'll check out that one too.

========

What does it mean when my roommate can smell my drink through the window before he walks through the door?

[quote name='st0neface']
========

What does it mean when my roommate can smell my drink through the window before he walks through the door?[/quote]

It means that it's good, duh

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It means that it's good, duh[/QUOTE]

I think it may be me that smells of liquor, I started at 4:30 this afternoon.

[quote name='st0neface']I think it may be me that smells of liquor, I started at 4:30 this afternoon.[/quote]

:beer::30 is always a good time to start drinking. ;)

[quote name='marten']No spare backup bottle? What kind of lush are you, anyways? ;)[/QUOTE]

I have various other liquors, but no more whisky.

[quote name='st0neface']I have various other liquors, but no more whisky.[/quote]

Never can run out of the drink of choice.

Unless you're drinking the backup bottle, and forgot due to the last drunken stupor you were in.

In which case, you shall get no pity from me. :cool:

[quote name='joe2187']Re-watching Micheal clayton for some reason, something about Arthur edens character draws me in. kinda reminds of the Mad doctor from fringe...[/QUOTE]

As good as that movie is, Tilda Swinton didn't really deserve to win an Academy Award for her role.

[quote name='Moxio']Agh I still can't decide! :hellapist: :bomb:

I keep going back between the Q9h, the 8820, and the Curve. :|[/quote]

Serves you right.

You'll hate whatever phone you pick, and you know it.

Does amazon not do financing on some products any more? I was looking through their selection of HDTVs and none had the financing info on the product page.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Don't talk.

[quote name='marten']Serves you right.

You'll hate whatever phone you pick, and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't think I want a Pearl. And as for the other 3, the Moto and the 8820 are a bit bulkier than the Curve. 8820 doesn't have a camera (which I don't want), has wifi. Moto has a camera and other PDA functions. Curve is smaller and "newer" I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back