Spare 100 M$ points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jajajajaja, Really?

I Got a lot of Codes from Dreamchallenge Promo and I got a LittleBigPlanet Beta Key too, and i wanna Trade for any PSN Game or Quore or expansion!!! ;)

always begging... if you were more with it, you could have easily gotten those points in the stride giveaway, but you missed that boat.

[quote name='Shady3011']Why is it that every time someone asks for these they want a fucking map pack?[/quote]

This proves a point, most Halo players are really, really, really stupid kids.

fuck

LOL! I never knew that they had that ^ and I been here since when last year? :D

Stop asking, and buy it your self or trade it for something noob :D

i have 3 other codes for a promo that give 100 msoft points, i dunno what promo but if some1 wants to trade ill b happy to just pm me

wow... you guys rock. thank you so much for the warm welcome and all the usefull information. you all are soo nice!

the only useful and non douchebag post here was snipeskillz

a simple no wouldve been better than all of this shit

[quote name='Silverbullet90']hey fuck u if u dont have a fucking code with fucking 100 points fucking leave
and im not a fucking kid so all of u fuck off[/quote]
wowww.... i've never seen a post with so many shaqfu's. lol. just go buy some points. they're not expensive.

[quote name='Silverbullet90']wow... you guys rock. thank you so much for the warm welcome and all the usefull information. you all are soo nice!

a simple no wouldve been better than all of this shit[/QUOTE]

cry moar

[quote name='Silverbullet90']wow... you guys rock. thank you so much for the warm welcome and all the usefull information. you all are soo nice!

a simple no wouldve been better than all of this shit[/quote]

You're a fucking retard if you think snipeskillz was actually trying to be useful. Use the "Ask for Free Stuff here thread!" next time little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back