BJs deals! (the wholesale club - shame on you!) YMMV

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
Went into the local BJs wholesale club (Woburn, MA) and saw a new display of games (appeared to be for the holidays):

All were $9.99

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (PS2)
King of Fighters 2006 (PS2)
Williams Collection Pinball (PS2 and PSP)

There was a few others - nothing that jumped out at me, though.

yup...(i put that in the title) - this WAS separate from their regular game section - seemed to be a holiday-themed batch of games...hopefully that means it'll be available in more areas.

[quote name='$hady']if there is one thing i know about bjs it's that your mileage always varies.[/quote]

lol

I was there today (Raleigh, NC, Brier Creek location) and didn't see anything worth noting. They did have a copy of NPC Pikmin for $18.XX which is OK I guess. It's around $30 new through most other places. I already have a copy so it's still sitting there.

About 2 months ago I found Punch-Out for ~$18, which was awesome.

[quote name='yukonrye']I was there today (Raleigh, NC, Brier Creek location) and didn't see anything worth noting. They did have a copy of NPC Pikmin for $18.XX which is OK I guess. It's around $30 new through most other places. I already have a copy so it's still sitting there.

About 2 months ago I found Punch-Out for ~$18, which was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Wow I never find any good video game deals at my BJ's...I would've loved to have picked up Punch Out for 18 new

[quote name='vemnox']Way to bump a 2 year old thread...[/QUOTE]

But if it hadn't been bumped, many of us would never have seen $hady's LOLworthy comment.

Meh, my local BJ's is way behind the times in terms of game prices. They still have old PS2 games like Sly Cooper at near full price. Most of the new-ish games are at full price even if they are less at other stores (ex. Madden 2010 still $59.99). Will keep an eye out though and post any deals that come by.

[quote name='yukonrye']I was there today (Raleigh, NC, Brier Creek location) and didn't see anything worth noting. They did have a copy of NPC Pikmin for $18.XX which is OK I guess. It's around $30 new through most other places. I already have a copy so it's still sitting there.

About 2 months ago I found Punch-Out for ~$18, which was awesome.[/QUOTE]

That's my local BJ, and I never find anything. Now I know why ;-)

[quote name='vemnox']Way to bump a 2 year old thread...[/QUOTE]

Better to bump an old thread (esp a short one) for YMMV deals at a specific store than to start a new one.

Go ahead, start a new one... I dare you. It will be like The Three Billy Goats Gruff, except the OP gets eaten instead of escaping.

Untill the end of the month BJ's has a $15.00 off any 360 game in the entertainment flyer that should be at the front of the store and over by the dvd's. My local BJ's dosen't have a great selection but they do have some of the new games like NCAA 11 priced a couple dollars less then retail ($56.99) add the $15.00 off coupon and this might be worth a visit

[quote name='Double-J']Meh, my local BJ's is way behind the times in terms of game prices. They still have old PS2 games like Sly Cooper at near full price. Most of the new-ish games are at full price even if they are less at other stores (ex. Madden 2010 still $59.99). Will keep an eye out though and post any deals that come by.[/QUOTE]

Price of Madden 10 is $27.99. That club must be behind on changing their prices.

[quote name='flyersfan8']Any one have anything new to report on bj's? Quakertown PA has MW2 for $40 for ps3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it currently is $15 off at the register. For the 360, combine that with the $15 coupon as well for a copy for $27 plus tax out the door.

Missed the coupon, I wish they would do PS3 games, but could always try the illegal stuff other members have been talking about for years

[quote name='Angrybeaver1']Untill the end of the month BJ's has a $15.00 off any 360 game in the entertainment flyer that should be at the front of the store and over by the dvd's. My local BJ's dosen't have a great selection but they do have some of the new games like NCAA 11 priced a couple dollars less then retail ($56.99) add the $15.00 off coupon and this might be worth a visit[/QUOTE]

Has anyone actually used the coupon? It says any 360 game but at the bottom it lists 3 item #'s that belong to the 3 games on the same page as the coupon.

I have used the coupon 3 times actually, even tho it says once per account. I have gotten Transformers, Ncaa 11 and Vancover 2010. It says any 360 game and I have not had a problem. Since the coupon is over $10.00 it must have a manager turn a key , but again no problem. I suppose like any of these stores it could be YMMV on this but in Columbia, MD its a go.

bread's done
Back