14-day Zune Pass Codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Root Beer

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone,

I was recently at a college event and somehow acquired a stack of 14-day Zune Pass trial cards. The stack is around 6 inches thick. I was thinking I'd use them all by myself and be all set for a couple years, but I realized that they're only good until December 31, 2008. That means I'm willing to share the fun! Put those Club Live Zunes to good use! Enjoy.

EDIT:
It looks like a good chunk of the codes have been used up already. Raiders must've cleaned the place out and not said anything about what they took. They even stole my clown lamp from my sidetable!

If you'd like a code PM me, I'd be happy to give you one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Metalic']Now if only i had a Zune, Then i could use a code :([/quote]

Can't you just download the software and then use the trial code? Download music and put it on whatever MP3 player you have.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Can't you just download the software and then use the trial code? Download music and put it on whatever MP3 player you have.[/quote]

Absolutely. The catch is that you'll have to figure out how to remove the DRM so you'll be able to put it on whatever you like. It's possible, I know, but I haven't done it myself. Google, perhaps?

I heard that to remove drm you burn the songs to a cd as a music cd and then rip the cd it will be drm free. I dunno if this is true but you can try it and see if it works. Lemme know if this works for you.

I thought that was for iTunes.

And I thought you could only have one trial pass to your account PERIOD to prevent what you were thinking of doing.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I thought that was for iTunes.

And I thought you could only have one trial pass to your account PERIOD to prevent what you were thinking of doing.[/quote]

That could be true! I have no idea though as I've only used a single trial so far. I'm willing to give them all away so none are wasted sitting here on my desk forever.

H2RY3-BQ6T6-JX8HX-9R23D-F3YJG
XTH4H-PWT89-QR34C-DBVQP-39368
TVCMB-YJQDD-XF76X-B3CWR-3PV7W
G7GHC-4GW7D-4YFX4-498JW-PY7WB
K8GTY-PH7D3-464XD-CFQD3-272C6
M8VYB-J6R4H-WVP6F-BMCP2-92VT6
C72YB-78HTG-TKPKC-YQRRG-HVMJJ
FHKDW-TQ9HJ-PTK9H-D3R2R-8QYJD
J7DR8-3QQXX-96WJM-2JC4C-MBWRJ

these didnt work for me
they all say The prepaid code you entered has already been redeemed. Please enter another code.
so i used H7H7H-FXPVC-6PKVH-YJWJ8-47D7G

the only ones i didnt check where
BFVQH-MY223-B7QMJ-DM26R-CBPDM
XDJYG-486KG-8WTF4-667FR-MFCDB
JRFJ9-KVX37-FBVBM-8PWDR-M8BGW

If you've never used a trial before, yes. Or if you have, try it anyway, I'm not sure if it's restricted to one trial per account or no limit.

I never used a trial before. When i bought my Zune it no longer came with the free pass but i did buy a one month pass to try it out in June.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Can't you just download the software and then use the trial code? Download music and put it on whatever MP3 player you have.[/quote]

Yea thats the problem, im MP3 playerless so it kinda defeats the purpose of getting a pass IMO. I really need to go out and buy a Zune.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Then it'll work. I just finished up mine on saturday, and it automatically shuts off instead of charging you anything.[/quote]

Welll its kind of strange it says i have zune pass on more than 3 computers when i only used it on my laptop and it doesnt let me dl music on it. Strange.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I heard that to remove drm you burn the songs to a cd as a music cd and then rip the cd it will be drm free. I dunno if this is true but you can try it and see if it works. Lemme know if this works for you.[/QUOTE]

You can't burn songs downloaded from the Zune subscription service to a cd - you have to purchase them for that.

I love my Zune, and I love the Zune service....but my car MP3 player adapter (the fm transmitter) died. :whistle2:( Anyone know of a good, cheap deal on another one?

Here's a hint for getting rid of the licensing in the songs: TuneBITE

I just sent out a batch to a bunch of people who PM'd me. There are still plenty of cards to go!

[quote name='Root Beer']Here's a hint for getting rid of the licensing in the songs: TuneBITE
[/quote]

Doing this using a Zune 14 day trial is about as legal as me going on LimeWire and downloading music, it isn't.
Plus, TuneBITE sucks, go with something lossless
Now, if you had the license's to the songs on constant back up, which you don't, seeing as your trial ends in 14 days, then it would fall under Fair Use a be legal. But, it's not.

[quote name='neverletthem']Doing this using a Zune 14 day trial is about as legal as me going on LimeWire and downloading music, it isn't.
Plus, TuneBITE sucks, go with something lossless
Now, if you had the license's to the songs on constant back up, which you don't, seeing as your trial ends in 14 days, then it would fall under Fair Use a be legal. But, it's not.[/quote]
All true.

You can all do whatever you want with the trials after I send them out, that's not up to me. I'm not encouraging law-breaking, but the method I suggested allows users to put the music anywhere they want for the 14-day trial period.

I just sent out a bunch more.
Keep in mind I still have at least 100. Maybe 200? I don't want to count them :p

I just sent out a bunch.
What's this? 5 more?

WRTDM-DD74G-6HVBD-9V3YP-K8KJ6
F63QH-TYKFV-VK7V2-7T97R-4GTW3
MJY3B-YJ7C49TWFF-Y7MJM-WVD6B
FB2YV-H4YKY-8K6GV-9JKD7-D4CCJ
GPMHK-4FWGV-8RJXV-KWXCH-DBC88

Enjoy, guys.

Just discovered this site and I have to say just from browsing the forum, I'm gonna love this site :)

I've been wanting to try a Zune Pass for a long time (can't use the credit card option - long story), would love to try it out if you could send me a code, I would very much appreciate it.

The lurkers here that take the codes and don't post up are the freaking worst.

On a side note, I need a code. I Want to check out the zune pass before I jump into a Zune.

I Jumped into Napster with a H-10 and that didn't work out too well for me as it's a FM player now

probably because the guy had a ton of codes and he didnt say he was out of them? they ARE expiring on the 31st

on that note...can I have one? :D

[quote name='Shady3011']Did either of you two notice this thread has been dead for two months?[/quote]

did you ever notice that you are a flaming $$$$$$?

[quote name='awes0medude']did you ever notice that you are a flaming $$$$$$?[/quote]

Funny, I've never been called a bunch of dollar signs. Anyway, how about you guys try PMing the OP since he might not be checking this old ass thread any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back