Free Redbox DVD rentals

Droogs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You can get free redbox DVD rentals by typing int he codes from here:

http://www.redboxcodes.com/codes

Some of them only work on a certain day of the week, while others are one time codes that can be used once per credit card.

I usually pick one up every time I go to the grocery store. Just remember that they have to be returned the next day by 9pm or they will charge you $1 plus tax for every extra day.

Enjoy!

I didn't realize until I saw this thread that there are several kinds of these dvd machines. The one I've been using is called DVD Express (these are also red in color :p ) and I planned to use the codes with that until I figured out they were different. So, I guess my point is... just make sure you use the codes on Red Box machines :D

[quote name='benjam138']I didn't realize until I saw this thread that there are several kinds of these dvd machines. The one I've been using is called DVD Express (these are also red in color :p ) and I planned to use the codes with that until I figured out they were different. So, I guess my point is... just make sure you use the codes on Red Box machines :D[/quote]

I'm sure there are other sites that have promo codes for each specific one. This just happened to be the kind they have right by me.

bread's done
Back