The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
"You... are one tough son of a bitch.'' - Brak's nonno

I was drinking some Mojitos and Smirnoff Ice last night (which by the way looked fucking money with the fedora I was wearing) and decided to pour some on the carpet for my boy Brak and his broken back. I can't imagine sneezing and having my whole world crumble around me, not being able to jump rope, not being able to drill a hole in a pink box, not being able to ride a bike, not being able to mow lawns and landscaping, so I'll keep pouring my dranks out to this young man, who is indeed a tough son of a bitch for braving a broken back and still masturbating 8-10 times a day.

Everybody that matters(does not include darthbudge, JohnnyFoxDarko, wubb, manthing, or dcfox), hold your next beverage to the sky, press play on the Youtube video, turn your drank sideways and pour a few ounces for our Quasimoto lookin' friend and hope that he recovers in time to compete in next years America's Next Top Model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgI8qdijcFg

2Pac - Pour Out a Lil' Liquor

Nice, one of the few Tupac songs I can still listen to. Just got back from Best Buy after successfully getting D.I.R.T. A week later than I would have liked, but happy about it nonetheless.

:rofl: at this OTT

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dead Space is awesome.[/quote]

:bomb: You better be kidding about actually having the game. I still can't find it anywhere.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: at this OTT

:bomb: You better be kidding about actually having the game. I still can't find it anywhere.[/quote]

That's because it doesn't come out till the 14th.

Sweet, assuming my friends still decide to go, I am gonna get to see Stone Temple Pilots, Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, Staind, Seether, Gaslight Anthem and some other bands at the end of this month.

Seeing STP, Rise Against and Alkaline Trio would be awesome and the others are OK too.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: at this OTT

:bomb: You better be kidding about actually having the game. I still can't find it anywhere.[/quote]

Cut that shit out.

thanks.

DC++ was the the bee's knees on my campus. For fair usage of course.

But really, the chat was the best, I met a ton of people on it.

We are dominating the league in terms of trades and waiver moves. :cool:

Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to pay #83 by the transaction... :whistle2:k

[quote name='wubb']We are dominating the league in terms of trades and waiver moves. :cool:

Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to pay #83 by the transaction... :whistle2:k[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Wubb and #83 are gonna kick my butt this week at FF. :([/quote]

QFT! ;)

[quote name='lordwow']DC++ was the the bee's knees on my campus. For fair usage of course.

But really, the chat was the best, I met a ton of people on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Fair usage.

--

I didn't know it had chat though. That should be interesting.

[quote name='darthbudge']Wubb and #83 are gonna kick my butt this week at FF. :([/QUOTE]

My proposed Rodgers for Big Ben trade is probably your only hope.

[quote name='wubb']My proposed Rodgers for Big Ben trade is probably your only hope.[/quote]

Seesh! Rodgers is gonna be fine. :cool:

Plus Big Ben is on his BYE week this week, and I need a QB.

What's the typical speed for cable? I got TWC and thinking of switching to Verizon Fios, they have Up to 10 Mbps/2 Mbps for $42.99

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Cut that shit out.

thanks.[/QUOTE]

Infract him. If it was me constantly being a dick, I would have caught mad cases by now.

[quote name='darthbudge']Seesh! Rodgers is gonna be fine. :cool:

Plus Big Ben is on his BYE week this week, and I need a QB.[/QUOTE]

Don't be crazy. He'll be tanned, rested and ready for week 7. This is the smart play.

[quote name='wubb']Don't be crazy. He'll be tanned, rested and ready for week 7. This is the smart play.[/quote]

I dare to be different. :cool:

Yum! @ my watermelon slushie. :drool:[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: at this OTT

:bomb: You better be kidding about actually having the game. I still can't find it anywhere.[/quote]I never even said I had the game, dumbass. :whistle2:|

[quote name='lordwow']Ours was called i2hub, which was all the i2 colleges around the nation, lightning fast.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yours is a sanctioned thing?

This one is completely under the table. Really sketchy.

But completely for fair usage, of course. *cough*

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, yours is a sanctioned thing?

This one is completely under the table. Really sketchy.

But completely for fair usage, of course. *cough*[/quote]
Remember to use StrongDC, it allows you to grab the same item from multiple people at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back