Orange Bowl anyone?

Some guy at work was running his moputh about how OU was goning to kick the shit out of USC so I bet 20 bucks with him, looks like lunch is on him tommorrow.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44804[/quote]

Dont you have some ads to type up?

JK I did a quick scan of the OT forum, and didnt see this.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='trustcompany1013']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44804[/quote]

Dont you have some ads to type up?

JK I did a quick scan of the OT forum, and didnt see this.[/quote]

:lol:

Funny story, i have an apartment in miami in florida. Our building is right next door to a sheraton hotel and every christmas time my family and I go down to the apartment. Also, one of the teams that plays in the orange bowl always stays at the hotel every year at the same time we're down there and this year OU stayed there. It's pretty fun seeing the players walking around every year and see the buses and stuff and the police motercade they get everyday when they head out to practice. Anyway I was walking my dog and he stopped right in front of the hotel and took a big friggen shit right in front of the hotel. At first I thought I might get in trouble but no one noticed so I just kept walking him past the hotel. The funny thing was afterward I thought it was some sign of good luck and that my dog shat there to give me a sign that OU was going to win. I was positive that is why he took that dump right there of all places because he usely does it where people aren't around(hey he likes his privacy too ^_^). but now I realize he took that crap and put a curse on them.

USC 38, OU 10 at halftime... is it in the bag for the Trojans?

SC usually does very well during the first half at important games, but tends to run out of steam during the second half. OU might start coming back during the 2nd half, if they do it will make the game more exciting, like last year's USC vs UCLA game.

I can't beleive that OU is getting beat this badly. Some very bad turnovers (redundant?) have caused them the national title. At what point does the national media stop riding the Stoops horse?

[quote name='mrnomis27']I can't beleive that OU is getting beat this badly. Some very bad turnovers (redundant?) have caused them the national title. At what point does the national media stop riding the Stoops horse?[/quote]

Like you do not want to see them get blown out. :lol:

Nebraska has always been the only college football team I ever cared about

[quote name='cthcky33']wow..... ashley simpson has the worst voice ive ever heard....EVER.
and they booed her, thats funny[/quote]

Sad but...funny. She sounded like crap. I guess she didn't want to lip sync. She should have.

[quote name='The Shiznit'][quote name='cthcky33']wow..... ashley simpson has the worst voice ive ever heard....EVER.
and they booed her, thats funny[/quote]

Sad but...funny. She sounded like crap. I guess she didn't want to lip sync. She should have.[/quote]

ya, she sucks.

bread's done
Back