Dell Gaming Deals - GTAIV $35, SW: The Force Unleashed $40, + Others

arrtee121

CAGiversary!
[img-r=4668]2791[/img-r]Spend $129, get free shipping. Otherwise, shipping is $5. Use coupon code in parentheses. Expires October 10th or until redemption limit is reached.

:ps3:Grand Theft Auto IV $35 (24LVPRK0T8ZS9?)
:ps3:Star Wars: Force Unleashed $40 (SBFTVHQS0B76FH)
:ps3:Madden NFL 09 $36 ($BF6K8D$QHRXSC)
:ps3:Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle $59 (RSS0N0WK52L125)
:360:Star Wars: Force Unleashed $40 (1W4N38WM$5MQW6)
:360:Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle $59 (XX?M9LLKGTK8SP)
:360:GRID $35 (LQK$VG4B??GPWH)
:pc:Crysis: Warhead $20 (SMSVQ8LNKKZSW6)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm just happy they didn't have madden 09 for 360 at that price....on account of me JUST buying it last night retail!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Yes[/QUOTE]

So its better to get Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle from Amazon then? Anyone know the total if you get "it" from Dell?

[quote name='Wanderlai']Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle is $64.99 at Amazon.
[/QUOTE]

That price is only for the Wii not the XBOX 360 or the PS3. They are both $87.99 at Amazon.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Anyone know the total if you get "it" from Dell?[/QUOTE]

It is showing up for me as $69.11 with tax and shipping.

Question: How do people even find these dell coupons????

ordered force unleashed, the actual total with shipping and tax was $47 and change for me but still lower than if i used my coupon at BB or CC. thanks OP, i wanted to get this game for lower than retail so this is good enough :D

If anyone is interested in getting grid for xbox, I just got back from Target and picked up the last copy on clearence for 14.98. Probably YMMV but just figured Id post it. (Target located in Plymouth Meeting, PA target)

I have decided to take what's left of my retirement money and buy video games with it.... (better than the stock market) either way I'll be broke. But at least I'll be broke while singing "Walk This Way" and force choking people. I'm in for all of them.

[quote name='Shawnimal']I have decided to take what's left of my retirement money and buy video games with it.... (better than the stock market) either way I'll be broke. But at least I'll be broke while singing "Walk This Way" and force choking people. I'm in for all of them.[/quote]
Wow, you still have retirement money?

Dude's great price on guitar hero Aerosmith. i just order it, Thank you. OP, I'm glad I've been waiting, i have it for the Wii, but I'm sure it's much better on the 360. can't wait to rock out with my c**k out! LOL

[quote name='Shawnimal']I have decided to take what's left of my retirement money and buy video games with it.... (better than the stock market) either way I'll be broke. But at least I'll be broke while singing "Walk This Way" and force choking people. I'm in for all of them.[/quote]

This cracked me up! :lol:

well ive heard that on the xbox 360 the GH guitars works with the rock band games but the rock band guitars didnt work with the guitar hero games. However I think on the ps3 that the guitar hero guitars dont work with rock band. I havent tried yet, but i also ordered the aerosmith bundle for the guitar. I was looking at prices on new guitar peripherals and it seems like most good quality guitars are 50 something by themselves, so the aerosmith bundle seems like a huge deal

I told myself I would get GTA 4 whenever the price came down, and then this deal made it $35. Jumped on it, kinda want the 360 version for achievements though. I wanted to pick up Force Unleashed also but it got a bunch of bad reviews and other problems so I don't think I will. Probably a bad sign when the price is being cut within 1-2 months of release.

[quote name='Shawnimal']I have decided to take what's left of my retirement money and buy video games with it.... (better than the stock market) either way I'll be broke. But at least I'll be broke while singing "Walk This Way" and force choking people. I'm in for all of them.[/QUOTE]

i lol'd

thanks op. probably gonna pick up madden and/or gta

bread's done
Back