Mini-Contest! M$ Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndoom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yes, I will be giving away a super cool prize to the winner.
50 M$ Points (Mini-Contest remember?)

All you have to do to enter is guess my favorite Street Fighter character from across the entire series. One (1) entry per person. One post only as well. Simply post your guess as a reply in this thread and the first person to answer correctly will be the winner.

Good Luck!

Oh yeah, you must have been a member of CAG for at least 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cin84_12']Well that's a little unfair.[/quote]
I feel you, but I've noticed that a lot of times when CAG's will give away small things like this even, lurkers will snatch the stuff before most people get a chance to even attempt at getting something. As you will notice, some of the more courageous lurkers will make accounts asking for things; like a month or so ago, TF2 friend passes. Most people work or go to school like myself, so I wanted this to be somewhat fair for most people and more importantly, give CAG's that have been here for a while a chance for once. (Looking at you lurkers ;)) So don't take this offensively if you're a bit short of 6 months, we CAG's are generally cool people and have giveaways like this quite often, there will be other days.

[quote name='michigancubbie']Sagat[/quote]
TIGER!!!

We've got our winner everyone, thanks for playing!!
I wish I coud give out consolation prizes, but I lack corporation backing, so that would be a little difficult for me.

This was pretty fun, and I hope to do another thread/contest like this one day. Keep visiting the forums and....(I've got to work on that witty outro).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back