Super Stardust HD bundle - $14.99

Smallville123

CAGiversary!
If you haven't bought the game yet they bundled it up for the game and the 2 expansions for 14.99 or if you have the game but not the expansions you can get the 2 expansions for 7.99. So have at it.

damn... so if you have the game and you want the expansion, it's cheaper to buy the game again in the bundle form? Sigh, why don't they give the people already have the game a break? Like an expansion bundle for $10 or something.

[quote name='Serpentor']damn... so if you have the game and you want the expansion, it's cheaper to buy the game again in the bundle form? Sigh, why don't they give the people already have the game a break? Like an expansion bundle for $10 or something.[/QUOTE]

He just stated that you can get both expansions for $7.99 TOTAL

[quote name='Serpentor']damn... so if you have the game and you want the expansion, it's cheaper to buy the game again in the bundle form? Sigh, why don't they give the people already have the game a break? Like an expansion bundle for $10 or something.[/quote]

you seem to have misread, the expansions are bundled together for $7.99

Looks like I'll have to get the expansion eventhough I still haven't beaten the last planet yet.

I just picked up Wipeout HD, not sure if I need another PSN games, but the demo was fun and trophies are an incentive. Recommendations from anyone?

I highly recommend this game to anyone. It is easily the best PSN game available for download, especially when you buy the Single Player Expansion pack. I don't have the multi-player pack, but for $14.99, you might as well get everything. I've put more time into this game than most other PS3 games. If you haven't tried it yet, you are really missing out.

I tried the demo, and the constant spinning of the planet made me dizzy after a while. Is every level like that or just the demo?

Every level is like that Tom.

I must say the game was worth the full price I payed, trophies or not. If you are a fan of two stick shooters definitely at least give the demo a try before you buy.

[quote name='Serpentor']damn... so if you have the game and you want the expansion, it's cheaper to buy the game again in the bundle form? Sigh, why don't they give the people already have the game a break? Like an expansion bundle for $10 or something.[/quote]

I thought the expansions used to be 4.99 each so you only save 2 dollars with that bundle.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']When posting a deal, please put pricing on the title.[/quote]

My bad i thought i did when i posted it..... hmm

[quote name='cleaver']How much is this stuff normally?[/quote]

The game itself is 10 and the expansions are 5 bucks each. So you save 5 bucks if you never bought it. And you save 2 bucks if you bought the game but not the expansions yet.

bread's done
Back