Grand Island, NE Best Buy: 75% off

wa27

CAG Veteran
Anyone in Grand Island? The Conestoga Mall is having a sidewalk sale today and tomorrow (sat/sun). Best Buy has got a rack of PS3/360 games for 75% off. I didn't look at PS3, but most of the 360 games were sports games (Madden 07, NBA and NHL games). They also had Soldier of Fortune: Payback bundled with Rambo: First Blood for $10

Most of them were $40 normally.

(they've also got some DVDs on sale, as well as a bunch of opened electronics for 50% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: I went back today to actually buy some this time. I picked up Soldier of Fortune: Payback + First Blood DVD for 10 bucks. I figure no matter how bad the game is, I get a kickass movie for cheap.

Also, I got NHL 2K7 for $5.

They had lots of 2K sports games, as well as EA sports games. All were 2006/07 year games, all under 10 dollars. Some FIFA games, another soccer game I didn't recognize (it had a plain blue cover), Madden 07 (whatever the special edition is). Most were regularly $30-$40, so take 75% off that.

They also had rattatouille and Meet the Robinsons.

As for PS3, I noticed a few sports games and Tony Hawk: Proving Ground. There was also some gamecube games.

Worth stopping by if you live in GI. :)

bread's done
Back