Dreamcast Broadband Adapter

[quote name='Xfactor19990']hahah check ebay idk is $40 a good price, why you want it aren't all the servers for online taken down[/quote]

I am confused as well. I remember the gamecube broadband adapter has piracy opportunities, but the DC one is practically useless...

I remember those things being next to impossible to get for anything less then 150 back when the DC dropped to 50 bucks. Now though, as another poster said, is there any use for one these days?

The other use is for ripping Dreamcast games, which beats coder cable as that will take days to rip a game.

the main use is to rip Dreamcast games. Otherwise it is using the coder cable which will take days to rip a game.

[quote name='62t']the main use is to rip Dreamcast games. Otherwise it is using the coder cable which will take days to rip a game.[/quote]

Or you put a disc into your PC and image it with alcohol......

This is not the mid 90's anymore lol

[quote name='Shuino']Or you put a disc into your PC and image it with alcohol......

This is not the mid 90's anymore lol[/QUOTE]

only if you got magical PC that can read Dreamcast GD ROM. Heck the Dreamcast was out in the late 90s

[quote name='62t']only if you got magical PC that can read Dreamcast GD ROM. Heck the Dreamcast was out in the late 90s[/quote]

you can burn dreamcast games to Cd-r which it can read.:bouncy:

[quote name='maxim2boobles']you can burn dreamcast games to Cd-r which it can read.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

right but the iso has to come from somewhere. There are still a few DC games that doesnt have a working rip.

bread's done
Back