How the eff did Seal get Heidi Klum?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
This is just further proof that looks do not matter one bit to women. Cheap ass link.

Instead of working out and staying in shape all of these years I guess I should have been writing wussy loser music...*

* except for his first CD - that one was pretty good

All it takes is money. Go to college. Make lots of money. Get hot chicks. But don't give the hot chicks your money.

[quote name='Cracka']i bet he's got a huge dick... thats the only reasoning.[/quote]

Its not the size of the boat. Its the motion on the ocean. I bet he knows how to work it. :cool:

[quote name='johnnyoski']This one is almost as baffling as Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett.[/quote]

Yeah, Lyle can sure as hell do better than that human Pez dispenser.

I remember, as the credits rolled for 'Pretty Woman,' wondering aloud why the title character had never appeared. This got me a dirty look from my friend's then SO, as she fancied herself as looking like Julia Roberts and was correct. Which is why I'd already advised my friend that he could do better than that harridan.

He might be a nice guy. They might get on really well. There's no accounting for love.

On the other hand, Heidi Klum has previously demonstrated bad taste in men. :lol:

Finally! someone that thinks the same way I do about Julia Roberts (and Lyle Lovett forthat matter.)

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='johnnyoski']This one is almost as baffling as Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett.[/quote]

Yeah, Lyle can sure as hell do better than that human Pez dispenser.

I remember, as the credits rolled for 'Pretty Woman,' wondering aloud why the title character had never appeared. This got me a dirty look from my friend's then SO, as she fancied herself as looking like Julia Roberts and was correct. Which is why I'd already advised my friend that he could do better than that harridan.[/quote]

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Anyone taking bets on how long this marriage is gonna last?[/quote]
I bet we will be lucky to see them together for a year before some big scandalous divorce

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Seal has a beautiful voice.... And he seems like a nice guy. Plus, besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking.[/quote]

OK, let's break this down:

"Seal has a beautiful voice...." --> so do lots of ugly people

"And he seems like a nice guy." --> "I've got a great personality" is the motto of ugly people

"besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

He is rich and famous and that is why he can get Heidi Klum. Go find me some no-name disfigured guy with a nice voice and great personality and I guarantee you he couldn't even get a little over-the-shirt-boob action with Heidi Klum or anyone like her.

[quote name='tornadomann'][quote name='cheapass Gundam']Anyone taking bets on how long this marriage is gonna last?[/quote]
I bet we will be lucky to see them together for a year before some big scandalous divorce[/quote]

OJ 2?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.[/quote]

Then you get a divorce and lose half, and the cycle begins anew. :evil:

[quote name='MrBadExample']Chicks dig scars.[/quote]

yea i got one on my friend from my fathers pet cat...nasty thing that cat..i tell chicks that i got into a knife fight defending a nun :cool:...works everryyytiiime

i never really got why everyone seems to think that heidi klum is that super hot anyway....shes never been better than average in my book, not to mention shes going downhill from that

and julia roberts is butt...'nuff said

It's called sex appeal. but even when there is none... anything goes in the lives of celebrities.
have you seen janet jackson and jermaine capri lately?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='tornadomann'][quote name='cheapass Gundam']Anyone taking bets on how long this marriage is gonna last?[/quote]
I bet we will be lucky to see them together for a year before some big scandalous divorce[/quote]

OJ 2?[/quote]

boo-urns

[quote name='jetblac']It's called sex appeal. but even when there is none... anything goes in the lives of celebrities.
have you seen janet jackson and jermaine capri lately?[/quote]

whos jermaine capri ? :rofl:

I never liked the super hot, perfect, model types anyway, so I don't really find heidi klum attractive. I do agree she is attractive, just not my type. But I don't understand why people think julia roberts and sarah jessica parker are attractive. Though, as for seal, I always thought he was attractive, especially if he didn't have those scars. Imagine how much worse those scars would look on a white guy.

[quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

He is rich and famous and that is why he can get Heidi Klum. Go find me some no-name disfigured guy with a nice voice and great personality and I guarantee you he couldn't even get a little over-the-shirt-boob action with Heidi Klum or anyone like her.[/quote]

:roll: A STRAIGHT MALE shouldn't try to lecture a STRAIGHT FEMALE on who is ugly and who isn't. Seal is fairly attractive, probably moreso than you and 90% of men in general. The scars do not really detract from his face and add character. I am betting that he is a nice guy partially because of the scars; he probably had been ignored and ridiculed by the music industry and people in general because of them for a long time. Not all scars make a person ugly, fool. I know it's lame to take from a videogame, but were Seifer and Squall fugly because of their HUGE scars on their foreheads? Uh, no.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.[/quote]

I would have to disagree with you horse-man. I personally and know many others that have had relationships with extremely hot and wealthy women without having power or cash

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

He is rich and famous and that is why he can get Heidi Klum. Go find me some no-name disfigured guy with a nice voice and great personality and I guarantee you he couldn't even get a little over-the-shirt-boob action with Heidi Klum or anyone like her.[/quote]

:roll: A STRAIGHT MALE shouldn't try to lecture a STRAIGHT FEMALE on who is ugly and who isn't. Seal is fairly attractive, probably moreso than you and 90% of men in general. The scars do not really detract from his face and add character. I am betting that he is a nice guy partially because of the scars; he probably had been ignored and ridiculed by the music industry and people in general because of them for a long time. Not all scars make a person ugly, fool. I know it's lame to take from a videogame, but were Seifer and Squall fugly because of their HUGE scars on their foreheads? Uh, no.[/quote]

OK, first of all I'm not ashamed to say if a guy is handsome or not. Just because I'm a guy does not make me blind. I'll tell it like it is. Seal is not physically attractive - he has scars all over his face and I could shove a roll of quarters between that gap in his front teeth.

Second, females really have no place in deciding what is physically attractive and what isn't - your track record just isn't good enough. Give me 100 guys and tell them to rate jessica alba and 100 of them will say she is hot... because she is. Now give me 100 women and tell them to rate ANY male and you won't get 50 of them to agree because women are nuts. You may think Seal is attractive but that doesn't mean he really is because you are a woman.

Third, character has nothing to do with it. He may be "beautiful on the inside" but that's really just things you say to ugly people to make them not want to kill themselves every time they look in the mirror.

Finally, scars on your face make you ugly. Period. What do Dr. Evil and Harry Potter have in common? That's right... ugly. :p

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

:roll: A STRAIGHT MALE shouldn't try to lecture a STRAIGHT FEMALE on who is ugly and who isn't. Seal is fairly attractive, probably moreso than you and 90% of men in general. The scars do not really detract from his face and add character. I am betting that he is a nice guy partially because of the scars; he probably had been ignored and ridiculed by the music industry and people in general because of them for a long time. Not all scars make a person ugly, fool. I know it's lame to take from a videogame, but were Seifer and Squall fugly because of their HUGE scars on their foreheads? Uh, no.[/quote]

no no i saw his picture.. the scars do make him ugly. YMMV.

jk

Just for the heck of it, can anyone think of a really hot guy that married a really ugly girl? I've been thinking of it most of the day and I couldn't come up with anyone.

With all the talk about hot girls dating hot guys, I was wondering how often the opposite happens.

EDIT: For one, Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love

Second, females really have no place in deciding what is physically attractive and what isn't - your track record just isn't good enough. Give me 100 guys and tell them to rate jessica alba and 100 of them will say she is hot... because she is. Now give me 100 women and tell them to rate ANY male and you won't get 50 of them to agree because women are nuts. You may think Seal is attractive but that doesn't mean he really is because you are a woman.

What about paris hilton or heidi klum? I don't really find either attractive, and I don't think I'm alone. Nicole Richie is wicked hot though in my mind (much more than paris). And what about people like christina ricci, who seems to elicit hot and ugly responses? I don't find most of the normal hot girls attractive, though I agree alba is very hot. Though I also think seal is attractive, but the scars do take away from it. Either way everyone has a different idea of attractive. I couldn't stop drooling over my last girlfriend even before I was dating her, and everyone else thought she was average at best, ugly at worst.

Ok,

so I am going to say he is probably attractive to some woman. The scars on him dont take away from that much. If someone wouldnt date him because of that then they would eventually have problems down the line. No one stays perfect forever. No one.

Attitude is a BIg part of the equation if you are seriously thinking about marriage. They are not getting it on for a night or two they are or did ge married. You cant go all looks and nothing else when you plan on getting married.... even though statistics of divorce are so high no that seems to be the route taken most often.

[quote name='Snake2715']Ok,

so I am going to say he is probably attractive to some woman. The scars on him dont take away from that much. If someone wouldnt date him because of that then they would eventually have problems down the line. No one stays perfect forever. No one.

Attitude is a BIg part of the equation if you are seriously thinking about marriage. They are not getting it on for a night or two they are or did ge married. You cant go all looks and nothing else when you plan on getting married.... even though statistics of divorce are so high no that seems to be the route taken most often.[/quote]

Your cat scares me ... I wish I could put a blanket over its head :)

Seal has game. If your game is tight you can get almost any woman you want, looks don't really matter. Men will usually use one of four things to get a woman, money, looks, personality, or game. Seal may not have looks (in the opinion of some) but he does have game. He knows how to talk to women. If you have that, you always be successful.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

OK, first of all I'm not ashamed to say if a guy is handsome or not. Just because I'm a guy does not make me blind. I'll tell it like it is. Seal is not physically attractive - he has scars all over his face and I could shove a roll of quarters between that gap in his front teeth.

Third, character has nothing to do with it. He may be "beautiful on the inside" but that's really just things you say to ugly people to make them not want to kill themselves every time they look in the mirror.

Finally, scars on your face make you ugly. Period. What do Dr. Evil and Harry Potter have in common? That's right... ugly. :p[/quote]

And men do? Since you're being so fucking sexist it's sickening, I'll say this: some men (being nice here) on this planet who aren't married/dating happily are so desperate they'll fuck anything that looks like sex on legs and is relatively attractive, because they are horny bastards. Some are completely unconcerned with women's personalities, lasting qualities in a partner etc - they just want to get laid.

Like someone said, seal may have a great personality. He made pretty nice music in the 90's (I love kiss from a rose) and maybe, just maybe, Heidi Klum's personality might *gasp* not be as superficial. Just maybe, she actually found a guy who has a nice personality, and doesn't just like her for her looks, because that's getting sort of hard to find, and wants to be with him. I'm not going to pretend I know though, it could very well be a big factor he has money, however sad that may be. I'm not sure if it'll last too long either, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Women actually have differing opinions. I personally don't think Seal is all that bad-looking, and Harry Potter is a character from a book, unless you're talking about Daniel who played him in the movie in which case I wholeheartedly disagree with your opinion, which it is. Just because you're a guy does not mean you (and your opinions) are superior.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='javeryh']besides his scars, he isn't THAT bad looking" --> I dunno... I think having scars on your face kind of makes you ... um... uhhh... hmmm... what's the word? oh yeah - UGLY

Finally, scars on your face make you ugly. Period. What do Dr. Evil and Harry Potter have in common? That's right... ugly. :p[/quote]

And men do? Since you're being so shaq-fuing sexist it's sickening, I'll say this: some men (being nice here) on this planet who aren't married/dating happily are so desperate they'll shaq-fu anything that looks like sex on legs and is relatively attractive, because they are horny bastards. Some are completely unconcerned with women's personalities, lasting qualities in a partner etc - they just want to get laid.

Like someone said, seal may have a great personality. He made pretty nice music in the 90's (I love kiss from a rose) and maybe, just maybe, Heidi Klum's personality might *gasp* not be as superficial. Just maybe, she actually found a guy who has a nice personality, and doesn't just like her for her looks, because that's getting sort of hard to find, and wants to be with him. I'm not going to pretend I know though, it could very well be a big factor he has money, however sad that may be. I'm not sure if it'll last too long either, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Women actually have differing opinions. I personally don't think Seal is all that bad-looking, and Harry Potter is a character from a book, unless you're talking about Daniel who played him in the movie in which case I wholeheartedly disagree with your opinion, which it is. Just because you're a guy does not mean you (and your opinions) are superior.[/quote]

hahaha does anyone have a sense of humor around here anymore? I wasn't being serious (well, maybe a little :p ). Could anyone really think that way? Sheesh, you must be a woman... you went on for an entire paragraph about his personality again even after I made it clear that I wasn't judging him on that at all. For all I know after meeting Seal - a.k.a. Mr. Personality - I might turn gay but I really don't care because I'm just basing my opinion of him on purely looks - and he is just plain ugly. If Seal had a twin brother who was homeless and couldn't carry a tune I don't think the word "handsome" would come to mind.... maybe "disfigured mess" but definitely not handsome...

The guy's talented and good looking, except for maybe those scars.It ain't for the money because she's has enough of her own.
You loseres are just jealous because you've got nothing to offer a woman like that. You're probably all pimply faced, overweight, mullet waering losers. Give it up.

[quote name='chris mrozek']The guy's talented and good looking, except for maybe those scars.It ain't for the money because she's has enough of her own.
You loseres are just jealous because you've got nothing to offer a woman like that. You're probably all pimply faced, overweight, mullet waering losers. Give it up.[/quote]

Welcome to the forums. :roll:

The guy's talented and good looking, except for maybe those scars.

Way to make your point. If I understand you correctly, he's good looking except for the disfiguring scars on his face.... :rofl:

Honestly though....if all your worried about is a few scars...you may need to check your own life. As you move further in life you'll notice that theres more to people than whats on the inside....

Anyways, I'll admit his scars are pretty bad, but the man has a nubian god body, a million dollars, 3 platium records in his home studio and now Heidi Klum....what do you have?

bread's done
Back