Ott? Ggt? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbomang']
You have a COD5 beta invite yet, Mak?[/quote]

Negative. :cry:

My buddy was just telling me about it though. How it has a lot of outside environments with changing elevations and so forth. Sounds like old school GRAW.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I wanted to fit in with the bitching about how bad the ott was compared to the ggt.[/QUOTE]
No one was bitching.

[quote name='Maklershed']Negative. :cry:

My buddy was just telling me about it though. How it has a lot of outside environments with changing elevations and so forth. Sounds like old school GRAW.[/quote]

Need one? I've got an extra.

[quote name='marten']I did.

There's hope for you yet. Fat Tire is a good start.

Give a run at anything by Sam Adams. Without breaking the bank, they're a decent all-around beer.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't pay for them. A lovely PHd gal I know offered me a bottle with dinner, so I tried from her's and my other friend's who was with us and I didn't find them palatable, but they were certainly far, far better than the other swill I've had.

Do they sell anything good in single bottles? I'm going to the _ _ _ _ _ _ store tomorrow, so I could probably get one, if you want to recommend me something good.

[quote name='Maklershed']Negative. :cry:[/quote]

Damn, if only you would have asked...

I said I had an extra if anyone needed it mang...

Now I told BS it'd be his...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='DarthPuma']What kind of music do you like? My collection is pretty small, but I'm sure we have something in common in my 4700 songs.[/quote]Older stuff.

What do you mean by ska anyway?
Closest thing I probably have, and it's not even true ska, is The Specials and the like.

But man how I love them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, I didn't pay for them. A lovely PHd gal I know offered me a bottle with dinner, so I tried from her's and my other friend's who was with us and I didn't find them palatable, but they were certainly far, far better than the other swill I've had.

Do they sell anything good in single bottles? I'm going to the _ _ _ _ _ _ store tomorrow, so I could probably get one, if you want to recommend me something good.[/quote]

Pick up one of their fall/winter 12 packs. 2 bottles x 6 variations.

There's no good beer liquid. I've tried.
Now is the time to build your skills in fine wines and spirits.

Ah, the Art of the cocktail!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Excuse me, wanted to fit in with mox bitching in the ggt.[/QUOTE]
It was satire.

[quote name='Brak']It was satire.[/quote]

I have trouble detecting that in text.

Those that have gotten into the COD5 beta, do you think it will replace 4? As in, will people migrate over?

[quote name='dallow']There's no good beer liquid. I've tried.

Ah, the Art of the cocktail![/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

[quote name='wubb']I should have started COD5 downloading but I don't have time to kick it off now.[/quote]

Yeah, dude it takes a while, its almost a full gig.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes sir! :bouncy: :whee:[/quote]

Done.

Ah, the Art of the cocktail![/quote]

If I can bend Liquid's mind to the possibility of good beer, yours should be a f'in cakewalk.

But is the effort worth it.....

[quote name='wubb']I should have started COD5 downloading but I don't have time to kick it off now.[/quote]

Did you ever get 1000 in COD2 Wubb ?

[quote name='marten']Pick up one of their fall/winter 12 packs. 2 bottles x 6 variations.[/QUOTE]Their?

Ah, the Art of the cocktail![/QUOTE]

Marten keeps leading me along; there has to be something out there that I'll like.
I had lost hope, but the Fat Tire and Flying Dog gave me a glimmer back.

Gimme recommendations, if'n you want me to try anything out.

[quote name='st0neface']Liquid, try Sam Adams cranberry lambic. [/QUOTE]Noted.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Darthpuma=cool guy
I'm just being your friends till the threads are restored
:)
:)
:([/QUOTE]
I don't get why you, or anyone from the GGT, immediately came here to post. :lol:

... or why you're still posting in here. Do you need to make periodic posts?

I've searched high and low, tried all sorts of exotics, and varieties from around the world.

I couldn't fine one.
There were a few that were passable, as liquid mentioned, but I won't have them ever again.

[quote name='Brak']I don't get why you, or anyone from the GGT, immediately came here to post. :lol:

... or why you're still posting in here. Do you need to make periodic posts?[/quote]
Because being friends is cool!

But srsly, Linkins fucked

Be a cool guy and order a black russian next time you're out at a bar, Liquid.
And order a white russian for your girlie friend.

Oh wait, you're not 21. Hmm.

You can mix it yourself, but it takes practice.

[quote name='Brak']I don't get why you, or anyone from the GGT, immediately came here to post. :lol:

... or why you're still posting in here. Do you need to make periodic posts?[/quote]

I'm in here because I actually like the place.

Does boredom count?

[quote name='Maklershed']If it's wrong to love white russians, I don't want to be right.[/quote]Best white russian I've ever had was in New Jersey.

Wow, I can still remember that drink.
Almost....... taste it.

I've had good ones here in Dallas, but man, that one....

I would like to know your thought process for the timing of your GGT/fighting thread/etc. merger. It seemed to come out of nowhere, and you had to have known that it would have stirred shit up. And was it really cluttering that forum up? It never bothered me?

P.S. I still don't understand the point of the GGT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back