The "I got discusting bar-be-cue(?) sauce on my caqui pants!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the fake E-mail of In N Out selling 25 cent and 35 cent cheesburgers, and 15 cent shakes that was gonna start tomorrow?

How awesome that would have been.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My chocolate shake from Whataburger looked like my caqui pants. :eek:)[/quote]
Choc-o-late? :whistle2:s

(This post is sarcasm)

Hey guys, I have a great idea, lets make 4 different OTT's...one about Food, one about Alcohol, one about Tomatoes and one about Coins, then we can all visit each topic and talk about what we talk about here...eh? eh? ;)

[quote name='Moxio']I dare you to turn every BAXTER you see into BAYXTER through use of permanent marker.[/QUOTE]
Oh, believe me: I've already considered that, and it's an impossibility.

You see, the letters are WAY too close together. :cry:

My exgirlfriend and her sister got in trouble with the cops for stealing a bunch of political signs (for the lulz), and they used some bullshit excuse that they needed them to make garage sale signs for their grandma... and it worked. Not the logic, but the feminine charm.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey guys, I have a great idea, lets make 4 different OTT's...one about Food, one about Alcohol, one about Tomatoes and one about Coins, then we can all visit each topic and talk about what we talk about here...eh? eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

I really don't see why someone who gets petty nerd grudges like this gets to be a mod.

The OTT and GGT are different animals. The genre threads allow for more indepth discussion than can happen in the GGT with all the random shit people post that make the thread go so quickly.

The OTT serves no purpose other than random chatting, and there are thread sometimes on things like food that could well just be posted here. And that's fine, a few extra threads doesn't hurt CAG, so I don't see what the issue is.

I also love how you tell the GGT to not make no threads after 500 posts and to keep plain titles and not change them when new threads are made. Yet you close the last OTT after 500 posts and allow random titles.

The rules should be consistent across all forums and general threads. Personally, I don't care at all what the titles are, but a mod should enforce the rules evenly and not show favoritism to the thread full of his buddies.

And that's all I'll say on the matter, you're simply a poor excuse for a mod.

If you want a REAL burger go to Christian's Totem at I-10 and Washington in Houston. Best burger and onion rings you'll ever have.

[quote name='wubb']I'll be at an In N Out this weekend. :drool:[/quote]

Are you gonna be on the West Coast this weekend? I didn't think they had any In N Out's on the East Coast...

I actually would love to try a In N Out burger though. Wubb, buy a few extra burgers for me, throw them on ice and overnight them to me please. :D

[quote name='lordwow']Oh for the love of christ GTFO[/QUOTE]

Piss off. You were an annoying douche on DVD Talk when I used to post there, and just as bad here. LP reminds me of some of the power hungry nazi mods on that site like X.

The OTT is like the nerdy cesspool of DVD Talk multiplied tenfold.

What on earth are you talking about dmaul, I rarely if ever posted anything negative or harassing on DVDTalk. The only time I was a jerk to someone was that slayer loser, and he deserved it.

I swear that every time i read a slidecage post, i lose an IQ point. By this time tomorrow, i should be dragging my knuckles and drooling all over the place.

I'll be just like Brak.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Piss off. You were an annoying douche on DVD Talk when I used to post there, and just as bad here. LP reminds me of some of the power hungry nazi mods on that site like X.

The OTT is like the nerdy cesspool of DVD Talk multiplied tenfold.[/quote]

Then get the fuck out of here and don't come back if you think this is a cesspool.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Piss off. You were an annoying douche on DVD Talk when I used to post there, and just as bad here. LP reminds me of some of the power hungry nazi mods on that site like X.

The OTT is like the nerdy cesspool of DVD Talk multiplied tenfold.[/quote]
So..... /b/?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']*throws raped cats at OTT*[/quote]
wow is gonna be pissed you're tossing around his girlfriends.

[quote name='JolietJake']Dude has a star wars related user name and he's calling everyone else nerdy?:lol:[/QUOTE]

Touche. The shame is I don't even like the prequels. Just couldn't think of anything else when I was signing up for CAG and went with that as I had a darth maul figure on my desk at work that someone had bought me as a gift.

At least you picked somebody who killed a Liam Neeson character.

Of course if you were going to go that route you should have picked the god damn Batman.

I wonder what makes the $2.50 Dead Space lifesuit soo much better than the free lifesuit on PSN.

Extra pockets? Are extra pockets worth $2.50. What if it's a carpenters lifesuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back