30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had............. mad world................ mad world

[quote name='mr ryles']Did that on Bioshock. It was worth it, mainly for the beating the game on hard achievement.[/quote]

Yep same here. Unfortunately an RROD prevented me from actually finishing Bioshock, so I finished it on my PC instead.

Bioshock and KOTOR 2 are the only games I can think of that I started on the hardest difficulty.

[quote name='zewone']Wait. I thought that was the PS3 exclusive? According to the filename, it's Obsidian.

I thought Scorpion was red?[/QUOTE]

I concur. Good catch.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuck console RTS games.[/quote]

I generally agree... however since I don't know many people who play PC games, I was debating getting the 360 version just for playing Co-Op. But the PC version for the actual single player.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is anyone else here gonna get Red Alert 3 on 360?[/quote]

I kinda want to for the cheese, but now that I have a PC that can handle them, I might just get it for the PC down the road.

[quote name='darthbudge']I generally agree... however since I don't know many people who play PC games, I was debating getting the 360 version just for playing Co-Op. But the PC version for the actual single player.[/quote]
If there was one advantage Games for Windows Live had over Steam it was cross platform play. But like the rest of GFW Live, Microsoft bungled it big time.

[quote name='DT778']He's talking about you.[/quote]

Bah...I agree...better to be young at heart :cool:

-------

Wow are you going to make me an offer on the :xbox: GTA Doublepack?

:drool::drool::drool:

dreamtrooper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back