2nd annual Cheapy Awards Forum?

[quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

When you enter the forums it says "Accepting Nominees." Take a look at the 1st Cheapy Awards and you get somewhat of an idea. That's my guess.

[quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

sure.

it is the second annual cheapy awards for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

sure.

it is the second annual cheapy awards for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence[/quote]

So this is just a plot to cover up the fact that CAG has lowered our sperm count.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

sure.

it is the second annual cheapy awards for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence[/quote]

So this is just a plot to cover up the fact that CAG has lowered our sperm count.[/quote]
Ha! My sperm count couldn't be higher. I'd give you a number but its just so damn hard to count those little buggers.

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

sure.

So this is just a plot to cover up the fact that CAG has lowered our sperm count.[/quote]
Ha! My sperm count couldn't be higher. I'd give you a number but its just so damn hard to count those little buggers.[/quote]

If you're counting your sperm, you need a new hobby.

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CouRageouS']So whats inside? Mods care to share with us 'normies'?[/quote]

sure.

Ha! My sperm count couldn't be higher. I'd give you a number but its just so damn hard to count those little buggers.[/quote]

Hey, happy 1000, man! You're no longer a noob!

Awards, huh? *shifts eyes*

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Well, well. What's this all about?[/quote]

'Tis gone now. I can't see it anymore. Must be only viewable to Mods now.

[quote name='Ledhed']It was a glitch in the Matrix, but it's fixed now.

Now get back to sleep, you batteries. :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, I figured. I was like "That's gotta be a mistake, I'm not supposed to be seeing this." When I first saw it. :lol:

bread's done
Back