Gaming/Hobby Stores in Western PA?

lvgamer1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm in Irwin, PA.

Does anyone know of any gaming/hobby stores in western PA that buy Magic the Gathering cards?

Better yet, does anyone know of any hobby stores in western PA that sell Eye of Judgement cards and will give trade credit for MTG cards?

I'd love to get rid of my physical MTG collection and get some EOJ cards.

bill and walts is around. I don't go there personally, but you can go to their website. They use to and still might have locations in Pittsburgh, Greensburg, and Whiteoak. There might even be more. I'd probably call them for more info, unless the website has the info.

There is another place that I've never been to, although I always go by it and then forget to check it out. I believe it's called The Vault. It is behind Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg in the shopping plaza. It may be worth checking out. It strikes me as a comic shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some place up in my area, Grove City/Mercer area, where they sell all of these cards, and used to buy them. Not sure if they still do. It was called Comics and Cards, but it was a locally owned, and never really expanded.

Your best bet would be

Mr Nice Guy Games
802 Allegheny River Blvd
Oakmont , PA 15139
(412)828-1701
http://www.mrniceguygames.com

for buying and selling magic. They have the biggest & best selection I've seen in the area. You can go up the turnpike to the Rte 28 exit it's about 1/2 mile down. Go straight along the river, turn left across the bridge, turn right soon as your over the train tracks and it's 2 blocks on the left.

bread's done
Back