PSP 3000 Pack w/ 3 Additional games for $199.99 @Frys.com

It's too bad I get charged 7% sales tax in my state or I'd totally bite on this. Unfortunately, I don't think those games would net me $14 in trade-in value, so I might as well order it from Amazon using Prime for free shipping.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Good deal. Sadly i spent $200 on GOW LE PSP :([/quote]

Trust me that is way better than this garbage.

[quote name='silks']It's too bad I get charged 7% sales tax in my state or I'd totally bite on this. Unfortunately, I don't think those games would net me $14 in trade-in value, so I might as well order it from Amazon using Prime for free shipping.[/quote]

Be glad you don't get charged 8.75% sales tax like I do XD

[quote name='silks']It's too bad I get charged 7% sales tax in my state or I'd totally bite on this. Unfortunately, I don't think those games would net me $14 in trade-in value, so I might as well order it from Amazon using Prime for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 2
Hot Brain
Rush

You could of sold those games for well over 14 bucks. I would gave you 15 : )

Look up the promos for the tag force game 2 and see what they fetch on ebay. Probally lower now but i sold the 3 promos out of that game for 25 the day it came out ..

see yu i oh goes for 10 to 20 new sealed

[quote name='Masterkyo']Good deal. Sadly i spent $200 on GOW LE PSP :([/quote]

[quote name='kart007k']Trust me that is way better than this garbage.[/quote]

Agreed. Once a few years roll by, that GOW LE PSP will no doubt keep a good resale value. Not the case with this load of crap.

[quote name='InFlames215']Agreed. Once a few years roll by, that GOW LE PSP will no doubt keep a good resale value. Not the case with this load of crap.[/QUOTE]

why would it hold its vaule. the star wars one never did . no1 will want a 2 year old system when they can buy a new one.

unless you think a good resale is 50%

Will Fry's honor the $199 price if it was a mistake? I ordered it while it was still $199 and I'm worried they might try to charge me $259.

Can I take it back to a B&M store to return it if they do?

[quote name='leehom']Will Fry's honor the $199 price if it was a mistake? I ordered it while it was still $199 and I'm worried they might try to charge me $259.

Can I take it back to a B&M store to return it if they do?[/quote]
I doubt they will but maybe it wasnt a mistake

Sony is looking into display problems with this latest model... it was on the news last night (with the Little Big Planet recall).

Is GS still running that PS2+games trade-in for a $100 credit for next gen system?
I procrastinated on trading my fatty in for a PSP 3000. Does GS have bundles?

This is showing $200 again. I don't know why people are trashing the deal. Seems pretty good to me, despite the games being mostly crap, in my opinion. Of course, these issues with the 3000s would make me a bit concerned.

One of the Tag Force 2 promos, "Dark Bribe" can net you $20 by itself.

[quote name='slidecage']Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 2
Hot Brain
Rush

You could of sold those games for well over 14 bucks. I would gave you 15 : )

Look up the promos for the tag force game 2 and see what they fetch on ebay. Probally lower now but i sold the 3 promos out of that game for 25 the day it came out ..

see yu i oh goes for 10 to 20 new sealed[/quote]

Will Fry's honor the $199 price if it was a mistake? I ordered it while it was still $199 and I'm worried they might try to charge me $259.

Itz scoming up as $199.99 on their wensite now? I'm gonna get it today..

[quote name='Alibaba']Will Fry's honor the $199 price if it was a mistake? I ordered it while it was still $199 and I'm worried they might try to charge me $259.

Itz scoming up as $199.99 on their wensite now? I'm gonna get it today..[/quote]
Yea, they lowered the price back to $199. I received my invoice and they only charged me $199.

I have a PSP 3000. The screen for me is bright, and the colors vivid. I have not had any issues playing games on it and don't notice the problem. YMMV of course. Try before you buy.

bread's done
Back