Latest GameFly Used Game Deals with Free Shipping: Haze, Blast Works $10 and Others

necrojustice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having another used game sale with free shipping on select titles. Haze (PS3), Blast Works (Wii), and The Club (360) are all $10, but there are bunch of other games on sale too.
GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Ends 10/28.

*Edit*
If you are a renting member of Gamefly and rent Fable II you have the option to keep it for $48.99. Not bad.

:360:Xbox 360
[hiddenlist]
:360:Lost: Via Domus $9.99
:360:NFL Tour $9.99
:360:The Club $9.99
:360:NBA Ballers: Chosen One $9.99
:360:Timeshift $12.99
:360:Condemned 2: Bloodshot $14.99
:360:Devil May Cry 4 $14.99
:360:Alone in the Dark $14.99
:360:Simpsons Game $14.99
:360:Universe at War: Earth Assault $14.99
:360:MX vs ATV Untamed $14.99
:360:Enemy Territory: Quake Wars $14.99
:360:Need for Speed: ProStreet $14.99
:360:Bully: Scholarship Edition $15.99
:360:Army of Two $17.99
:360:Assassin's Creed $17.99
:360:Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $17.99
:360:Frontlines: Fuel of War $17.99
[/hiddenlist]

:wii:Wii
[hiddenlist]
:wii:Blast Works $9.99
:wii:Sega Superstars Tennis $9.99
:wii:Winter Sports $9.99
:wii:Baroque $12.99
:wii:NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams $12.99
:wii:Alone in the Dark $12.99
:wii:Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed $12.99
:wii:Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $13.99
:wii:Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity $13.99
:wii:Simpsons Game $14.99
:wii:Bomberman Land $14.99
:wii:No More Heroes $17.99
:wii:Battalion Wars 2 $17.99
:wii:Incredible Hulk $19.99
:wii:MX vs ATV Untamed $19.99
[/hiddenlist]

:ps3:Playstation 3
[hiddenlist]
:ps3:Haze $9.99
:ps3:Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $12.99
:ps3:The Club $12.99
:ps3:Clive Barker's Jericho $12.99
:ps3:Lost: Via Domus $12.99
:ps3:NBA Ballers: Chosen One $12.99
:ps3:Major League Baseball 2K8 $12.99
:ps3:FIFA Street 3 $14.99
:ps3:Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas $14.99
:ps3:Turning Point: Fall of Liberty $14.99
:ps3:Unreal Tournament III $16.99
:ps3:Devil May Cry 4 $17.99
:ps3:Assassin's Creed $17.99
:ps3:Condemned 2: Bloodshot $17.99
:ps3:Need for Speed: ProStreet $17.99
:ps3:Army of Two $18.99
[/hiddenlist]

:ps2:Playstation 2
[hiddenlist]
:ps2:Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $7.99
:ps2:Manhunt 2 $9.99
:ps2:MX vs ATV Untamed $12.99
:ps2:Simpsons Game $12.99
:ps2:Jackass: The Game $12.99
:ps2:Alone in the Dark $12.99
:ps2:Stuntman: Ignition $12.99
:ps2:Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 $14.99
:ps2:Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power $14.99
:ps2:Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters $16.99
:ps2:Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon $17.99
:ps2:Baroque $17.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Might pick up Blast Works since I missed out on that $10 pricing error at best buy a little while back. As far as Haze, they might just be trying to match the Best Buy $20 off deal right now. I'm glad I got it for $10 new as opposed to used though.

Thanks op.

blast works is good its a shooter that meets katamari.

It is a really good game for 10, I did get it when best buy had it cheap and i think it was worth it.

[quote name='necrojustice']Anyone recommend Blast Works?[/quote]

Highly. I bought it for about $15 used at GS when it dropped to $20 new. It's really enjoyable, plus there's user-created content that is pretty extensive by now.

I hated Blast Works. I played it for about an hour and never thought about playing it again. I don't know what people find decent about that game but it's pretty much on the same level as "Shooter" for PS1.

I bit on Haze, Blast Works, and Kane and Lynch. I am a sucker for cheap games, and I usually end up enjoying them more when I get them below the $20 mark. That's how I bought Timeshift, Stranglehold, Conan, Dark Sector, Viking, and Army of Two. I have really enjoyed all of those games, with the exception of Dark Sector. I liked that game's concepts, but its execution was so poor and broken that I could not finish the title. Bleh.

Gamefly is breaking my wallet! Combined with the big releases I have preordered over the next two months, I am headed straight for the poor house.

Blastworks is pretty cool... you can download user made levels at the Blastworks website (Mario levels, Spongebob, retro arcade, etc...).

[quote name='necrojustice']

*Edit*
If you are a renting member of Gamefly and rent Fable II you have the option to keep it for $48.99. Not bad.
[/quote]

Actually, most games from GameFly (as a renting member) allow you to keep them right away for $40-$45. I've gotten quite a few games this way.

[quote name='Marker']Just sign up for the Gamer RewardZone and get Haze at Bestbuy brand new for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Another reminder for everyone that missed it. Sign up for the Gamers Club at www.myrewardzone.com and have the cashier scan your reward zone card at checkout to receive $20 off of Haze, making it $9.99 NEW.

I think I'll go ahead and pick up Baroque now...Gamefly does occasionally have really good deals, I've also gotten a number of games from them.

picked up DMC4 for 360....even though they charged tax!

that game must have been garbage or something...

blastworks is great fun and a fantastic way of sharing user content (that I wish other titles, like Boom Blox had used)

[quote name='NTolerance']Nice, picked up Blast Works. What's the deal with Gamefly charging tax in North Carolina?[/quote]

I get charged tax in IL. Don't they charge tax everywhere?

[quote name='camelking6969']how do you get the free shipping and how can you order 2 games on one order[/quote]

Not sure about two games in one order, but Free Shipping is usually automatic. I tried both logged in and not, still free shipping.

Nice post - thank you. I've played most of the Wii games on the list and these three are definitely worth it:

:wii:Blast Works $9.99
:wii:Winter Sports $9.99
:wii:Baroque $12.99

I honestly don't really enjoy Blast Works, but it is a very well-made game (I just don't happen to like that kind of game). Baroque is fantastic but polarizing (people either absolutely love it of flat-out hate it). Winter Sports is one of those games that looks like shovelware but is actually very fun to play with quite a bit of care given to making controls that make sense and work.
There are other good games on that list, but they have been found cheaper (Metroid 3).

Haha, with a member's 10% discount (Being a member for six months or more) Blast Works is $8.99 with trade-in on it being $9.08.

I don't if anyone posted this, but NFL Tour is $4.99 at family video with free shipping. Not that anyone would ever want to buy that game, but it's cheaper than Gamefly is offering here.

[quote name='camelking6969']how do you get the free shipping and how can you order 2 games on one order[/quote]

Gamefly doesn't allow you to buy more than one game per order. It's been that way as long as I can remember.

I'm assuming that those getting certain games for $5 have some sort of member's discount or something. It would be great if they would mention exactly how they are getting a better deal.

[quote name='strongpimphand']picked up DMC4 for 360....even though they charged tax!

that game must have been garbage or something...[/quote]

Not garbage but not great either. I got it when gamefly sold it for $19.99 + tax and regret getting it. The battle system just isn't my cup of tea. Ninja Gaiden series fighting/battle system destroys it. I think DMC4 is only worth $10 used.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Jeez, those 360 games still look overpriced to me. Maybe I'm getting too cheap.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, were all cheap. Now i'd love to get Army of Two, but still not quite sure if it's worth the $19 after tax.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Hmmm, any thoughts on TimeShift? I could use a generic shooter.[/quote]

I really enjoyed it! I thought the time manipulation was implemented well, and I had a great time with the game.

I had to bite on Haze.. I'd like to expand my PS3 library anyways

I played the UNIVERSE AT WAR demo.. I thought it was ok. Can anyone recommend the full game? I keep thinking about buying it since I am a RTS fan.

bread's done
Back