Red OTTober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
phillies.jpg

With a line up like this, they can't lose!

You can get those from Russia on eBay for pretty cheap.

I tried to buy one similar to that off of a guy in taco bell one time. He said his mother bought it for him when he was younger (He was probably 60 or so when I met him) and she paid $300 US for it in some town outside of Moscow. Authentic some kind of fur made by hand.

He was a killer sweet old dude.

Ugh. Get that baseball trash out of the OTT. Baseball as a sport should rate lower than Fantasy Ping Pong.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Can somebody make/find me a .gif of Arsenio Hall doing his trademark "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP"?[/quote]

I thought it was WOOF, WOOF, WOOF?

I had a weird dream last night. I was running down a hallway and Soodmeg some big black ugly thing was chasing me and the hallway started spinning and I ended up in moon boots soaring through the galaxy away from the Soodmeg big black discusting thing.

What does it all mean, senorwoohoo? :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had a weird dream last night. I was running down a hallway and Soodmeg some big black ugly thing was chasing me and the hallway started spinning and I ended up in moon boots soaring through the galaxy away from the Soodmeg big black discusting thing.

What does it all mean, senorwoohoo? :([/QUOTE]

Your afraid of the darkies.

It's a rational fear.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had a weird dream last night. I was running down a hallway and Soodmeg some big black ugly thing was chasing me and the hallway started spinning and I ended up in moon boots soaring through the galaxy away from the Soodmeg big black discusting thing.

What does it all mean, senorwoohoo? :([/QUOTE]

DB nailed it. You're an evil bigot that plays too much Dead Space.

Or you were thinkin' about sood too much.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hey B-B-B-B-BAYXTER S-S-S-S-STOCKMANG![/QUOTE]
Hi.

[quote name='munch']Guess who just picked up Little Big Planet from Wal Mart?[/quote]

Reported. That is an obvious piracy reference.

[quote name='munch']Guess who just picked up Little Big Planet from Wal Mart?[/QUOTE]
wubb?

I wish I could. It was like pulling teeth to get it from Wal Mart. Shit said, "Do not sell." It took a manager override to do it.

I'll sell it to you on ebay, mang. 30% off and shit.

TFN, MF DOOM is now tryin' to say he lost like 50+ pounds and that's why it seemed like it was an impostor at his shows earlier this year.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']TFN, MF DOOM is now tryin' to say he lost like 50+ pounds and that's why it seemed like it was an impostor at his shows earlier this year.[/QUOTE]

yeah......

[quote name='manthing']:lol: at the continued failure of the Fable 2 LE...[/quote]

Such as...The lack of anything worth the $10 it costs?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I love DOOM, but thats bullshit. :|[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Where's munch? I need him to tell me to eat dessert like a man again since my stomach is not agreeing with that carrot cake I had last night.

I did the buy.com thing, and preordered the non-LE for $53 w/ tax + free shipping. I may give it to my fiance as an early Xmas present, she wanted it to play with the dog.

Is Fable II out today? I might go pick it up, but I don't want to get fucked out of that DLC card.

[quote name='Brak']Those breasts are too large for her frame.

/sharpknees[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but when it comes to ogling, I kinda like it.

"I finally got my 2nd 8800 GTS card into my PC and guess what? I think it's malfunctioning...When I was playing World of Warcraft, I had to disable SLI because of flickering graphics. I installed the new nVidia drivers, re-enabled SLI and then websites started to get pixelated. I removed the card and just used the one eVGA sent me to replace my broken 7800 GTX, and it worked perfectly."

I don't know your level of computer knowledge, so don't take offense to this if you already know, but there are a couple different versions of the GTS as well as different stepping versions. If they aren't the same, it could cause problems.

What is your mother board and PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back