MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
886669952_f6b95d8936.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you TRYING to kill the OTT?!?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredforsomeshortperiodoftime']senorcorny uppins. [/quote]

:bomb:

That line is such an important part of The Jungle that this thread gets my approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for the lady to finish eating so I can start my box up. :D

Was the CD in the bubble mailer? I didn't check and I don't see it anywhere.

[quote name='Maklershed']Saints Row 2 is money in the bank. So much to do and explore. And the co-op is awesome. Good stuff. Makler recommends.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

I might agree with that statement, as I enjoyed the first Saint's Row. Time will tell for that though. I'm thinking I wont get to that until next summer.

Does it have co-op too?

[quote name='Maklershed']Fable 2 is money in the bank. So much to do and explore. And the co-op is awesome. Good stuff. Makler recommends.[/quote]

I find the co-op a little lacking, personally. The camera can get downright wonky, and the fact that you can only play as a generic henchman is somewhat less interesting than tag teaming with two customized characters.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: The Mythbusters are going to test out the myth of the beer goggles tomorrow?[/quote]

No beer goggles necessary:
mythbuster-kari.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No beer goggles necessary:
mythbuster-kari.jpg
[/quote]
She'll be taking the test, too.

Please kill Johnny's pregnant wife for me, Mak.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Someone send me an XBL headset cheap. Mine's fucked.[/quote]

I wanna know how they charge $20 for them retail. There's about $1.25 worth of material in them.

Yeah, gaming companies make a killing off of the hardware. I imagine the games cost a lot more to produce, but I still think everything is ridiculously over priced. $60 for a fucking controller?

This makes me wonder, how much PS1 Dualshocks when were they launched? $40?

Dammit, it just hit me I have 3 chapters to read, 2 homeworks, a test and a quiz thursday...plus the first game is on tomorrow.

Bleh...looks like I better start working now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back