Family OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFoxDarko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey OTT! I know you guys are like me (we're the same!), sometimes you get tired of all the politics and perversions of the OTT, so you take some time to go outside and get some fresh air. So great! Well, this time I spotted my family huddling in the corner of our yard for some reason. I thought the scene was pretty fun, so I decided to take a snapshot. I couldn't keep it to myself any longer and had to show you guys! Here ya' go!

familypicture.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey Salim, go to the Taco Bell website and tell me if they're doing it.[/QUOTE]

They are, they were just talking about it on the pregame show. I've gotta say though, I'd assume people have made fun of your name for not being "American", I don't know why you're giving him so much shit.

[quote name='darthbudge']It is a JFD OTT!

Also, Red Orchestra = Best WWII Multiplayer Game Ever.[/quote]
Best?! Better than DoD or BF1942 or CoD2?

[quote name='st0neface']They are, they were just talking about it on the pregame show. I've gotta say though, I'd assume people have made fun of your name for not being "American", I don't know why you're giving him so much shit.[/quote]

Salim > Moxio

And I have an American name
And I whupped your ass in FF. :cool:

I don't understand how Sony can puyblish twenty games a year fgilled with gore, murder, the objectification of women, and political statements. And that's no prob.

But some guy who is himself a muslimand has won a grammy uses the Quran in one of his songs thats used in a video game and the whole company goes in a tizzy.

:Whee:

A. There was a reason I put American in quotes.
B. My team in the league has been riddled with injuries.
C. I wasn't gonna blow up your spot, but you wanna be a dick, Minh.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I don't understand how Sony can publish twenty games a year filled with gore, murder, the objectification of women, and political statements. And that's no prob.

But some guy who is himself a muslim and has won a Grammy uses the Quran in one of his songs that's used in a video game and the whole company goes in a tizzy.

:Whee:[/quote]
It's offensive to Muslims. How would you like it if there was a game that had a song that featured passages from the Bible?

Salim can also mean perfect, but come on, this is mox we're talking about...

...anyway, Salim bin Thabet was best friends with Muhammad and there was a 17th century prince named Salim. Then, in the 20th century, some douche named Salim was born.

[quote name='dcfox']It's offensive to Muslims. How would you like it if there was a game that had a song that featured passages from the Bible?[/QUOTE]

That's BS and you know it. There are a lot of things in games that are offensive to people. That doesn't mean that a game should be censored.

My best friend in college was a devout muslim and he
A)probably wouldn't even care and
B) if he did he just wouldn't buy it or play the game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's BS and you know it. There are a lot of things in games that are offensive to people. That doesn't mean that a game should be censored.[/quote]
This isn't censorship. This is Sony making a business decision. They wanted their game to appeal to the widest audience possible and they felt that part of the game needed to be removed in order to accomplish this.

While I agree with the sentiment that it's the same as singing a verse of the bible, imagine if the bible said it was sacrilegious to sing the verses of the bible, you'd have a lot of pissed off conservatives.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Religious people cry all the time. I don't get it.[/quote]
You would cry too if it happened to you.

[quote name='lordwow']They cry because their tears are made from God. Or something.[/quote]

God must work at a Chinese buffet, because tears are salty as hell.

Hmm I've run out of missions in GTA IV. Well I have the Assassination ones to do but I don't think they are needed to complete the main game. This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back