360 & DS games for trade:: New update 4/18

XboXRecGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
hey all ,im a new user, with good itrade feedback. please PM with any offers
And Happy Gaming. Update now my list will be in the first post.
360 games
resident evil 5
fallout 3
Halo wars
Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Col.
Dark Sector
Battlefield Bad company
Ghost recon
The Simpsons Game
Kameo
all 360 have box and most have instructions,Also some are used gamestop copies. Pm with any questions

DS games:
Contra 4
point blank
diddy kong racing
bomberman land touch
castlevania potrait of ruin
ice age 2
final fantasy III
metroid prime hunters
pokemon pearl
spyro shadow legacy
custom robo arena
mario party DS

all DS games are cartridge only. please post or PM with any offers.

Wants.
360 games:
Ghost recon 2
Fear 2
Saints Row
NHL 09
Saints Row 2
Prince of Persia
Left 4 Dead
The Club
Dirt
Chronicles of Riddick
Grid

DS wants::
FFIV
Geometry Wars
Metal Slug 7
Spectrobes:Beyond the Portals
Castlevania order of eccelsia
the GBA version of super mario world

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have prey, heros of might and magic, madden 08, king kong, call of duty 2, and many more 360 games. I realize these games aren't worth much anymore, so im just looking to trade for games of similar value. also have alot of DS games if interested

It would probably benefit you if you'd make a list of games you're looking for yourself.:D

I'm interested in COD2. Check my list and PM me if something suits you.

If you're worried about scamming, pay attention to itrader numbers and feedback (but not solely)

here's my trade list:
360 games
Fable II
prey
call of duty 2
condemn 2 bloodshot
oblivion
fear
earth defense force
forza 2
ghost recon
lego star wars II
madden 08
orange box
might & magic
viva pinata
all 360 games have box and instructions, except for forza 2.

DS games:
point blank
zoo tycoon
diddy kong racing
bomberman land touch
ice age 2
castlevania potrait of ruin
super princess peach
viva pinata ds
final fantasy III
final fantasy ring of fates
metroid prime hunters
pokemon diamond
pokemon pearl
spyro shadow legacy
custom robo arena
lunar knights /currently in trade w inflame
mario party ds

hope that helps all of you guys. And please remember im new to trading and only want to trade with experienced traders. Who dont mind giving me a wee bit of help. I'm willing to send first and hope that trading can keep me playing new games on the cheap. Also i forgot to say that all my DS games are the cartridge only i threw away all the boxes since they are cartridges and dont need to worry about scratches and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also im gonna post my GamerTag for xbox that might help communicate any trades and if you play alot just add me i'd love to play with some CAG community guys
GamerTag: Recgamer

sorry but i dont even know what cml means, but if your interested just let me know ill check this page frequently and hopefully at least a couple of people are willing to work with a noob.

cml = check my list.
most people have the little tag that says cml and it links to their trade list.
you will see it next to my itrader: (103) - 100% then my CML.

Would be easier to read if you made a layout for your trade list as well.

Thanks. -Bry

thanks bry ill do that. also here are just a few games im looking for
simpsons game
assassins creed
DOA4
chromehounds
kameo
ghost recon 2
Basically any game i haven't played ill play just for the stupid nerd points.

I have sent out my first trade which was king kong, anyone else interested in any of my games for trade? I am amazed at how cheap it was to ship. This is gonna potentially save me tons of money. I can play new games for like 3 bucks shipped.

Shipping is cheaper on paypal. Check it out. It only cost me 1.86 to send stuff. By a little mail scale ( target 20.00)) Print your own labels from paypal. Pm me if you need more details.

Get free boxes form usps.com Use paypal shipping = true CAG

I second using paypal shipping as it is cheaper and also gives you mandatory but really cheap (like 18 cents cheap) delivery confirmation on any shipment (thus you have proof that you sent the item and it got delivered). Anyhoos, cml for orange box (360) please and welcome to cag.

CML for Fable II and Condemned 2

Just a little tip, you can update your original post, that way your trade list is in the first post.

I'm interested in any of the games for 360 that are region free. Please see the list under "spoiler" in my wants and then you can check out my haves.

[quote name='kchiang']I want the orange box, but i am new to here too, do u mind selling it to me?[/quote]

I don't think once you're new to the site you can right away start dealing with the community. I believe you have the title of "Cag in training." Though I maybe wrong.

[quote name='Destructor']I don't think once you're new to the site you can right away start dealing with the community. I believe you have the title of "Cag in training." Though I maybe wrong.[/quote]

Yes, you are correct. Noobs aren't allowed to trade unless they have been a member for at least a month.

Free bump.

bread's done
Back