Play-Asia Removal Sale - 15% Off [Last day!]

bigl523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='langdon_alger']Sooo, are PS3 games region free? If I wanted Disgaea 3 would it paly on my U.S. Ps3?[/quote]

yes.

[quote name='langdon_alger']Sooo, are PS3 games region free? If I wanted Disgaea 3 would it paly on my U.S. Ps3?[/quote]
The game is out in USA you know.

[quote name='SlaughterX']Can you use the $50 coupons with sale items too? Does anyone have one to spare?[/QUOTE]

can't use coupons with this

[quote name='Gspoon']can some one help me with this

Siren $33.92 Japan vesion
Siren $46.67 Asian vesion

what is the difference both say Asian version ??
dio both have english as an option ?[/quote]

Japanese version is in Japanese and has Japanese subtitles. Asian version actually has English voice acting as well as English subtitles. I was actually considering picking up the Asian version, but there's already so much I want this season.

[quote name='Nirron']Japanese version is in Japanese and has Japanese subtitles. Asian version actually has English voice acting as well as English subtitles. I was actually considering picking up the Asian version, but there's already so much I want this season.[/quote]

Thanks that was what i was wondering. I thought i read somewhere that all Asian vers had English as a option but i wanted to make sure before i ordered.

I in case anyone was wondering i only speak/read engrish :drool:

[quote name='Nirron']Japanese version is in Japanese and has Japanese subtitles. Asian version actually has English voice acting as well as English subtitles. I was actually considering picking up the Asian version, but there's already so much I want this season.[/quote]

Then this sounds like the Asian version is better than the Japanese version (for those of us read English that is). So, the Asian version has Chinese or something? Didn't check the spec, but i'll later...

oh, thanks OP, might buy something this time... sigh, damn stupid stock market, i'm bleeding green and there's no bandaid to stop it :(

you also get a Disgaea 3 custom cd with purchase!

i'm guess i'm sitting on the fence on this one since there's word of dlc.

one can get FaceBreaker PS3 for $21.17

[quote name='langdon_alger']yeah, but if you can kind it here for $34, please, let me know.[/quote]
My mistake, didn't know they had the English Asian version.

Dang, I wish Afrika (chinese) version was in stock.
It supposedly has English.

[quote name='erectiontown']wait, so is the voice acting for japanese Siren in English or Japanese? the description only mentions subtitles only being in japanese[/quote]

Pretty sure it's in English...

[quote name='erectiontown']damn it, i already ordered the asian version[/quote]
Yeah, it's in English, but all the text in game and menus are in Japanese.

You chose the correct version.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, it's in English, but all the text in game and menus are in Japanese.

You chose the correct version.[/quote]
yeah, i guess i don't really wanna deal with that

would the extra content for disgaea in the Japanese store work with this version? Im rally contemplating getting that and initial d japan version.

not quite related to the sale but does anyone know if you can buy gift certificates or anything like that for play-asia? I can't seem to find anything on their website but I've seen CheapyD do giveaways of stuff like that

I just received 2 games this morning from Play-Asia. I got the Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty expansion pack on disc and all episodes of Siren on disc as well. They both come with complete retail packaging, cover art and all. Siren must be a crazy game, because it has a memo attached to the front and the back of the game with a very detailed and lengthy warning about the game.

[quote name='erectiontown']damn it, i already ordered the asian version[/QUOTE]
There are 2 versions of Siren sold at Play-Asia. The Japanese and the Asian. The Asian version has English characters and voiceovers as well. But it also has the Japanese voices and English subtitles. The Asia version is about $15 more than the Japanese version.

I picked up Siren for PS3 at $33 and an old Saturn Dating Sim at $12. not really much to splurge on right now. Just waiting for the Haruhi Wii game to release

Alright I am interested in getting Afrika or "Hakuna Matata" for the Asian version but I don't think the current Asia version has English. They announced an english Asian version to come out december 11th and it is up for pre-order on play-asia. Is that correct?

I am also interested in getting Aquanauts Holiday and was wondering if anyone knew if the Asian version has English?... I am doubting it though.

This was awesome!
I ordered a CAPCOMANIAX Ibuki Figurine and a GameCube Controller (Wii White).
If there were more time I might have bought some new screen protectors for DSi.
\:D/

// Roth

bread's done
Back