OTTer's Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I know I downloaded it before I saw it on X360 Fanboy...so it was the late night/early morning of the 23rd...seems like a couple days ago but it was yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I always confuse yesterday with three days ago.

[quote name='zewone']I always confuse yesterday with three days ago.[/quote]

Wednesday night...technically Thursday since I downloaded it around 2am...does seem like 2 days ago.

I miss the days when actually thought went into making a OTT. All of them had some type of theme to them.

Lazy bastards.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I miss the days when actually thought went into making a OTT. All of them had some type of theme to them.

Lazy bastards.[/quote]

Why didn't you step up and create one then?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I did and I agree.

It's nice to hear that he actually has some emotion in his voice on that new one.[/QUOTE]

Ended up leaving as soon as I asked you. I'm starting to think that his verse on Rising Down wasn't a fluke, I may sound crazy saying this, but that may have been his hottest 16 ever.

Oh, and this OTT is awful.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Zombie Strippers worth watching?[/QUOTE]

That depends...

How much is your time worth? :lol:

Speaking of Jenna Jameson...I heard she's pregnant and expecting twins...atleast they should easily slip right out when she gives birth :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Speaking of Jenna Jameson...I heard she's pregnant and expecting twins...atleast they should easily slip right out when she gives birth :lol:[/quote]
l_869430a0a9864b8dbb7751d6dea53dc6.jpg
:(

I honestly didn't even know who Jenna Jameson was until I saw her on TV at a UFC event a while back... so I couldn't tell ya.

[quote name='st0neface']Ended up leaving as soon as I asked you. I'm starting to think that his verse on Rising Down wasn't a fluke, I may sound crazy saying this, but that may have been his hottest 16 ever.

Oh, and this OTT is awful.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that verse was pretty fuckin' sick, just listened to that album a few hours ago, too.

And agreed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why didn't you step up and create one then?[/quote]

Well maybe because the mods steal the chance from everyone. No one knows when the hell you will lock a OTT and before anyone gets the chance LinkinPrime has made yet another one about cats and jackinworld.

Yeah I said it, what what what.

Is the music in the new "Last Day" Trailer for Gears 2, also in Little Miss Sunshine? It sure sounds like it... but I can't say for sure.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is the music in the new "Last Day" Trailer for Gears 2, also in Little Miss Sunshine? It sure sounds like it... but I can't say for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Discusting .. that McCain campaign person that said she was attacked by a black man who was enraged by her McCain bumper sticker and then carved a 'B' on her face, made it all up.

[quote name='Maklershed']Discusting .. that McCain campaign person that said she was attacked by a black man who was enraged by her McCain bumper sticker and then carved a 'B' on her face, made it all up.[/quote]

So she carved a 'B' on her self? Why a 'B' and not an 'O'?

[quote name='Mojimbo']You don't need a PS3, joe2187.[/quote]

But I want to see movies and shit in Blu-Gay definitions.

and stuff.

[quote name='Maklershed']Discusting .. that McCain campaign person that said she was attacked by a black man who was enraged by her McCain bumper sticker and then carved a 'B' on her face, made it all up.[/quote]

Say what??

Oh, and how was the pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back