Feedback
57 (100%)
UPDATE: These are active:
:wii:Wii 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$20 Game Bundle

---------------------------------------------
Old post

Looks like it has to be 2 from same system.

Xbox 360 2 for $30
PS3 2 for $30
Wii 2 for $30
PSP 2 for $20
DS 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $20
GBA 2 for $15

Wii:
EA Playground (Wii)
Deca Sports (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Cooking Mama: Cook Off (Wii)
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii)
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Wii)
Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge (Wii)
Smarty Pants (Wii)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)
Game Party 2 (Wii
MX vs.ATV: Untamed (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Wii)
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii)
NCAA Football 09 (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Tony Hawk: Proving Ground (Wii)
Need for Speed Carbon (Wii)

XBox 360:
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360
Fight Night Round 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Cars - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal (Xbox 360)
EA Skate (Xbox 360)
Call Of Duty 3 - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Crash of the Titans 07 (Xbox 360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Half-Life 2 Orange Box (Xbox 360)
Spider-Man 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

PS3:
Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga
Resistance: Fall of Man - Greatest Hits
Assassin's Creed - Greatest Hits
Warhawk - Greatest Hits
Rainbow Six Vegas - Greatest Hits
Fight Night Round 3
The Godfather Don Edition
Motorstorm - Grestest Hits
Call of Duty 3 - Greatest Hits
Virtua Fighter 5
Sonic the Hedgehog
Skate
Orange Box
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Medal of Honor Airborne
Conan
The Darkness
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Also note you cannot do site to store shipping, which is sorta strange because I swear you can do this for almost any other item. Essentially makes each game $17.

Awesome deals too bad you gotta buy both games for one platform.

Burnout Paradise and Orange Box for $30 is looking yummy.

Yeah Burnout Paradise and maybe Resistance for me. Also looks like I'm taking back my copy of Skate to GS that I just picked up b2g1 and getting something else :p

Picked up
Assassin's Creed - Greatest Hit (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - Greatest Hits (PS3)

I wanted Resistance and Skate, but with the next game in each series due out in the near future they should be cheaper than this in the near future.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Also note you cannot do site to store shipping, which is sorta strange because I swear you can do this for almost any other item. Essentially makes each game $17.[/quote]

Yeah, that sort of kills the deal for me. I was thinking about Lego Star Wars and Cooking Mama for the Wii, but after adding in tax and $4 shipping, the deal doesn't look as great.

[quote name='onikage']Yeah, that sort of kills the deal for me. I was thinking about Lego Star Wars and Cooking Mama for the Wii, but after adding in tax and $4 shipping, the deal doesn't look as great.[/quote]

Either way this is still a decent deal on new games shipped right to your box considering unless you find these titles on clearance most of them for for $19.99-29.99 in every other store.

Total bogus if Wal-Mart is going to do this on "deals" during holiday season (not allowing ship to store). And this is at most luke-warm on the Wii titles which are all probably going to be $20 retail if they aren't already. I have a feeling a lot of even the decent 360 titles will be cheaper around Black Friday, and if you can wait you might avoid shipping and tax too.

I already have the Orange Box and Mass Effect on PC. Thoughts on what else to pick up to go with Elder Scrolls:Oblivion?

[quote name='staindklown']Picked up Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion & Mass Effect, not bad for $26 since I had a $10 gift card I got for free.[/QUOTE]

Oh crap... I forgot, I still have a $10 gift card from some canceled order or something!

Thanks Op!

I got:
Super Monkey Balls--Wii
Big Brain Academy--Wii
Rainbow Six Vegas--PS3
Conan--PS3
Mass Effect--360
Elder Scrolls--360

Thanks OP.
Down for Oblivion and Orange Box (360).
Orange Box wasn't listed by OP under 360, but saw it in someone else's post. Good deal... was considering Portal download from XBL, but it is $15.... here I get the Portal + all the other orange box games for the same price: good deal.

Man they had to do this right around the holiday season. Too many awesome games coming out and they add this to the mix...

I'm thinking about Resistance and The Godfather.

[quote name='striker199']Ordered Orange Box & Burnout (360), I didn't see Warhawk on the list though? Says its sold out online[/quote]Yeah, it sold out right after I tried to add it to my cart.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can anyone please help me out with this? Do I just add two of the games and it will auto-discount at checkout?[/quote]Just select two of the games from the lists that they have and it'll be $30 when you checkout.

In for Lego Star Wars and Resistance.

Not a great deal with tax and shipping (especially with Star Wars at 18 bones at Amazon), but I bit anyway.

Got Mass Effect and Burnout Paradise for $13 each after that SSBB $10 gift card. :applause:

I was tempted to get the Orange Box, but probably should wait for a deal on the PC version.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Vinny']Ordered :ps3: Lego Star Wars Complete Saga & :ps3: Darkness for $26 after my $10 coupon! Thanks OP.:D[/quote]Same for me... completely the same, I even used my $10 coupon from that SSBM shibiggle.

OHHH how I wish UTIII would have been included in this sale.:lol:

bread's done
Back