Free Dr. Pepper Day

Filler2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Quoted from Facebook

Well it looks like Chinese Democracy is finally coming out, with a guest appearance by Shaq apparently. So it turns out Dr Pepper wasn't lying, enjoy your dr pepper on November 23rd.

How To Get Your Free Dr Pepper:

1. On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to Drpepper.com
2. Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.
3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.
4. Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Dr's orders.

Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at www.drpepper.com.

From what I understand the people at Dr. Pepper said that if Chinese Democracy came out this year they would give Dr. Pepper's away for free to everyone.

Well it's coming out so you get some drinks free. Now be happy about it. Geez!

In the process of getting it on my dad's slow comp as my Vista comp can't access the outdated printer. Looks like they've set it up fairly decent to avoid exploiters. I'm not bothering with anymore than one.

I've been trying for the past 45 minutes to get to the site, but it either freezes at the loading screen or says service unavailable when I refresh the page.

It's been extended!
Everyone in America * has until 6 PM EST on Monday, November 24 to get a free 20 oz. Dr Pepper

bread's done
Back