" Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

What I find funny about this is that the other day I was reading on a conspiracy-oriented site I sometimes visit - that there are people out there who strongly believe that McCain choosing Palin was actually a "rogue" act.

In other words, he went against the advice of all the dark shadowy puppeteers that got him where he is, and picked Palin as a way of giving the finger to them. And behind the scenes they are livid with him for it.

It's amusing, but really not that much of a stretch for me. Knowing what I know about McCain and his stubborness and temper, I can easily see him saying "fuck no I won't pick Romney, I hate that guy. In fact, just because you piss me off, I'll pick someone you haven't even mentioned."

I have to admit, I kind of liked her about 6 months ago when I heard her in a few interviews on the radio, mostly talking about oil. But I knew very little about her.

It seems that McCain really did not do his homework. Her being picked really only makes sense as a "fuck you" to somebody. Trying to pull a fast one on his controllers.

I'm with the masses who think McCain pick her to entice Hilllary Clinton's supporter; trying to ride the wave of women that Clinton energized.

Considering McCain's place in the polls, it seems more appropriate.

Because we all know where Rogues do it from.

~HotShotX

The internal polls are so out of whack this year it's not even funny.

Whether you like it or not, there are a ton of people in the Republican party who hate McCain, and would love to see him go down in flames. Even if it means talking down about his choice for VP.

[quote name='KingBroly']The internal polls are so out of whack this year it's not even funny.

Whether you like it or not, there are a ton of people in the Republican party who hate McCain, and would love to see him go down in flames. Even if it means talking down about his choice for VP.[/QUOTE]

Yea, because that is the only logical reason why a rational person would dislike Palin.

She is going rogue beacuse she knows she is going to lose and doesn't like being around Bush Chronies. Plus she has a ton of people tellling her to run for President in 4 years. My friends, we cannot let this happen.

Hahahaha. It sounds like something you would hear in a movie trailer.

"What magazines do you read?"
"All of them."

Thrust,

You make a great point. Should we pick a President that does things just to spite the people that helped get him where he is? Will he do something to dampen relations with key allies just because they won't agree to everything he wants?

I also think that Palin was picked solely because Clinton ran for the Democratic nod. If she had won the nomination or chose not to run, we would've never head of Palin.

bread's done
Back