Callin in a Favor "LBP Kratos code" swap?

Estymagic

CAGiversary!
Well finally got LBP today @ 49.99, (bring in your last week superstore ad to superstore and ask them to honor it.)

Got both the Kratos and Nariko code as well.
In my moment of happiness i ripped off the code when it was suppose to be scratched and now am missing 2 letters off of the kratos code >.<

Iv read that the codes are usable by up to 5 people,
so I was wondering any fellow GAGs would share use or swap use of my nariko code

I'll post up the kratos code here if anyone wants to try and figure it out what the 2 missing numbers are.

Thanks a huge Bunch to any that can help.

I have an unused/unscratched Kratos card as well as a code I can email (used once) that I'm willing to either mail out our send in an email (I will forward the original email from Gamestop) for a Nariko code.

You are welcome to use all remaining DLs.

I only need to use Nariko once (I always back up my PS3 drive), so if there are multiple uses left, you'll still keep all but one.

Hit me up here, on PSN (my user name here is my PSN name) or on gmail (Username on here at gmail.com).

As soon as Nariko DLs, Kratos is yours! :)

Thanks OddTodd87 for the code, much appreciated.

For the kratos code, I got mine from oakridge EB. they had a bunch just lying on the counter, and i just asked for one. that was... a good 2 months ago?

got the Nariko code when i did the trade in for LBP @ futureshop, the associate gave me the card as well as the coupon.

well here is the kratos code that is i got, hopefully someone can figure out what the 2 letters are, there is about 1296 combinations of what that those 2 symbols can be

good luck code crackers.

??A2-A2BB-73LA

Are you positive that the code can be used up to 5 times?

I would be willing to share my code with you for one of your Nariko downloads.

[quote name='X-Factor']Are you positive that the code can be used up to 5 times?

I would be willing to share my code with you for one of your Nariko downloads.[/quote]
I don't think the code is shareable. The 5 times thing is through gamesharing

Each code can be used 5 times by ONE PSN account. If the code has been used for one PSN account, it will NOT work for a second. I was told this by both Gamestop and Best Buy employees, and also tried it myself.

If someone can make it work, more power to them (and I'll eat my words). I'm only sharing what I've been told and experienced firsthand.

As Sousanator said the content is sharable through gamesharing. The content itself can be on up to 5 PS3's, at least I don't doubt this haven't done it with this content specifically, but your gonna have to share the account information, either your account or by making a master account to DL the information onto.

The codes unlock a sackboy/girl that looks like Kratos from God of War and Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

2756989741_7c1dc0f1db.jpg

2757821974_ae9f4f4da4.jpg

[quote name='Estymagic']Thanks OddTodd87 for the code, much appreciated.
[/quote]

Not a problem! The gamestop i work at has a bunch so i just took a few and gave them away to friends and such.

Now all i need to do is get to a bestbuy and get one of their download codes! >.< but the ones in my area haven't had any even before the game came out.

And it's to bad the codes only work on one account, but that's fine! You needed a code, and i had an extra! I'm going to see if i can snag a few more from work and post them on CAG.

I have an extra Kratos code if anyone wants to trade it for nariko, pm me if you want to trade.

(I know I'm a new user but don't let that stop you :) )

I want both codes. Somebody PM me!

(I guess the only thing I have is the mini-guide.)

EDIT: Got the Kratos code. Just need the Nariko one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a n00b here but my GF threw away my LBP Kratos preorder card so i cant get the costumes...could someone send me a code for kratos and maybe nariko??

If anyone would like to give me their Kratos and Nariko code, I'd be very happy.
I'm a Qore yearly subscriber (for awhile now) so I'm due to get the Home beta. I'm already in the beta due to the theme download so I've got no use for it. I'd have no problems trading my Home beta code for these two costumes

I just published my first level... it's a long Zelda-themed level meant for single players titled "Gamedeals Presents: The Legend of Sackboy". Play it if you get a chance, Heart it if you like it, and email me if you think it kicks ass (and if you can describe the ending to me you just might get a Kratos code as I have one I don't plan on using).

If anyone has an extra of either code I would be extremely appreciated if they passed it on to me. No pressure though. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='npmasporfa']Hey, I got a kratos code, if anyone would be nice enough to trade for a nariko one[/quote]
same here, will trade kratos for nariko.

my best buy sucks, i went there today to see if they had any extra nariko codes, and the guy went back to check. came out said they had a bunch but already through them away! if anyones got a spare code to share i'd love ya frever!

[quote name='Costa']I have both LBP codes to trade for a Killzone 2 and HOME beta keys. thanks[/quote]

Wow, steep demands. I'll be surprised if you get it especially since the KZ2 beta is quite new and could potentially last for some time, but then again, there are some who are desperate to get these codes.

Personally, I'd have no qualms giving up a home beta, but i'd never part with KZ2. That game is jut TOO amazing

[quote name='spzero']Wow, steep demands. I'll be surprised if you get it especially since the KZ2 beta is quite new and could potentially last for some time, but then again, there are some who are desperate to get these codes.

Personally, I'd have no qualms giving up a home beta, but i'd never part with KZ2. That game is jut TOO amazing[/quote]

I know, I would trade both just for the Killzone 2 beta. people let me know 2 for 1 good deal.

I have an extra Nariko code and would gladly trade it for a Home Beta code. PM me!

I also have a GOW code to go along with the above if in fact it can be used multiple times without doing the account sharing thing.

I just bought this game a couple days ago and found out these code you can use for special costumes. Since I didn't pre-order the game, they didn't give me any codes. Does anyone have an extra code either Kratos or Nariko that they can send me, I'd love to have even just one of them. Thanks if you have please PM me. or email me @ [email protected] thx a bunch

I have little big planet pending in from a fellow CAG and as my wife loved heavenly sword I am looking for a Nariko cosume code for really really cheap. If anyone wants to help a fellow cag out pm me. I am willing to pay a little for it or trade a game like forza 2 for it.

I would trade both LPB HS and kratos costumes for the Killzone 2 beta key. people let me know 2 for 1 good deal

[quote name='danthemightyone']still looking to get a nariko code T_T[/quote]

sorry i misread that, thought you were asking if someone was looking for one not saying that you are looking for one.

I will pay more than he will :p
j/k

Goodness, I wish I'd had gotten my pS3 earlier and ordered this badboy. Instead, I got in late and rather than get codes, I got the t-shirt ball :(

I've got one "on order" through an eBay seller, but the nariko codes are going for a stupid price.

Anyone want a t-shirt...?

Didn't think so. I guess I can beg my EB tomorrow if they have one, which I'm sure they won't...

I got mine through a friend and I must say, I am relieved that I didn't buy or trade anything for this. While the costumes are cool and all, nothing beats some of the costumes that they have already. Roman soldiers ftw!

[quote name='spzero']I got mine through a friend and I must say, I am relieved that I didn't buy or trade anything for this. While the costumes are cool and all, nothing beats some of the costumes that they have already. Roman soldiers ftw![/quote]
I think my favorite is the chinese dragon. I combine that mask with the mexican wrestler skin and then paint the sackboy's face black so it looks like the inside of the dragon's mouth.

I do still have one available, it's listed on eBay for $6.99 USD, if you're interested, let me know - I do have some outstanding offers currently - and I'm flexible if it's for a CAG member

bread's done
Back