Amazon Price Drops for select Nintendo Wii Games

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']This is a borderline troll, say wii games in the title or people will think you mean the console[/quote]It would be "on the Wii" if it was for the console rather than "for the Wii" which is games for the system.

Honestly? I'm considering the HSM bundle. My daughter's a huge HSM fan...and the wife and I need a mic for GH:WT.

[quote name='Master Shake']It would be "on the Wii" if it was for the console rather than "for the Wii" which is games for the system.[/quote]
I don't know about that, it's all about interpretation. So unless you got an english degree I would just add games, definatly easier to understand...just my two cents, I thought you mean't console.

[quote name='eugaet']Honestly? I'm considering the HSM bundle. My daughter's a huge HSM fan...and the wife and I need a mic for GH:WT.[/quote]Ha, nvm. Finally got the RB1 Wii mic to work with GH:WT. The Wii's not exactly plug 'n play...had to plug it in before turning it on.

So no HSM bundle for me. *phew*

some ok prices there not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which ones are the "decent" ones? :) Mario Galaxy is beyond decent, and the rest are rather a bit below decent. :)

Thanks for the heads, though! I bet it helped someone or other.

[quote name='Master Shake']It would be "on the Wii" if it was for the console rather than "for the Wii" which is games for the system.[/quote]

Possibly, but why the use terrible semantics?

[quote name='shadowkast']I don't know about that, it's all about interpretation. So unless you got an english degree I would just add games, definatly easier to understand...just my two cents, I thought you mean't console.[/quote]

Exactly

[quote name='Master Shake']Oh, I've got a Master's degree in shakin.[/quote]

Well, then do what you do best. :cool:

MP3 and Galaxy are probably worth it if you don't have them. The rest probably not so much as I think I've seen them all lower several times recently.

bread's done
Back