Fable 2 Hero Doll Collector Exchanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolve11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
stop messaging me for the dolls. They are not in my possession and they were "lost". I don't care to help you for the achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind getting in on this. I didn't win the shooting range game but i have a Hero Doll somehow...along with a Rag Doll and one or two others i believe.

I can give you the completionist achievement and the dualist for dolls that I need.

I need following:

- Lucien
- Hammer
- Theresa

I can also trade hero doll and Reaver doll
emotion-1.gif

My gamertag is Joacking1337. Add me and send me a message!

we have theresa and reaver dolls, a friend and i would love to get in on this. going to be in bowerstone market in a few minutes, XBL tag skydiver8.

I'd like to get in on this eventually. I just started the game yesterday, so I'm not all that far, but I'm planning on playing most of the afternoon/evening today.

I want in on this too, I'm just waiting for LE DLC. I don't want to start the game and end up not being able to pick it up later.

I don't have any dolls yet, but I'll head over to the shooting range in abit and try and get one - so if possible, please add me to the list as-well (I'll be able to update you on which doll I get once I get it alittle later).

I have 2 Hero dolls so i can send one of those off to someone while trading. Perhaps get two...trades...of some sort going?

well if someone who has Theresa sends me a PM over Live I can give them the other dolls and the rotation can start that way.

got it. Okay meeting up with jaybird now, he'll have all the dolls. Syngamer, send a friend request to Jaybird so he can give them to you.

Hey yeah i wouldnt mind getting the dolls i didnt make my username on here my gamertag but my gamertags XxBlindfire2Xx when ever wouldnt mind getting them

I would like to get in on this. Could someone just trade me all six and then I trade them back?

we could just do it like that, but that would be a lot of work for that one person to keep spreading it around. I think it would be fair to pass it along to the next person, much like the Avatar game exchange went.

[quote name='jaybird']Yep. Sounds good.

Syngamer - let me know![/quote]
My XBL tag is the same as my username. Let me know when you'll be on and we'll trade.

[quote name='SynGamer']My XBL tag is the same as my username. Let me know when you'll be on and we'll trade.[/QUOTE]

I've sent you a friend request. I can get on anytime in the next couple of hours. Just let me know!

SynGamer can't meet up tonight, so we'll make the swap tomorrow.

Sailorjensen, you may want to contact SynGamer to see if you guys can meet right after we do.

Anytime tomorrow night would be great. Sunday's are usually reserved for catching up on any work that's left to be done before Monday.

Anyone can be added to the chain, you don't need to have any dolls.

I do want to make sure everyone passes on the dolls to the next person though.

Keep in contact through the thread on the location of the dolls.

Might i suggest having to be a member for X amount of time (no offense Logan). That or do what they did with the Avatar trading list and members who have been here the longest/most iTrader are near the top (based on when they asked to be put on the list) and the newer members follow after them...kind of like a safety.

Jagr69

Currently have no dolls but I'm sure that will change in a day or two.

Availability 6-10pm eastern except Mondays and sometimes Saturdays and Sundays. Send a PM here I read that fast to.

I have the Reaver doll (plus extras to trade) and would like to get in on this if possible. Available almost any time all week.

Gamertag: DoctorJerfgoke

I would like to get in on this as I have been unable to collect any dolls other than the Hero Doll from the web game. My highest score at the shooting range is 143. grr.

I would need to do this for my character and my wife's character. Either having each of us connect to someone's game or allowing me to hold the doll set and have her connect to my game locally.

I am available from 12:00pm-1:00pm or after 5:00pm all week (GMT -7, MTN USA) Please message me to arrange - XBL GT UberToast.

Also I would be glad to help anyone else out with any of the other achievemetns if needed - just let me know.

Thanks!

I'm home for the night so just message me when ever you want to do the trade. Ideally i'd like to have the person after me online as well so i can pass the dolls off.

If you can, take me off the list for now. I had to send this back to Gamefly today, so I'd be able to get Gears 2 shipped to me on release day. I'll have it again within a week or two (going to either buy it, or re-rent it), but for now, take me off the list - or atleast move me to the way bottom, since I won't be able to do this until I get the game again.

OP updated. Thinking of doing a one day exchange event on the weekend. Read OP and post comments if you are on the list or interested in participating.

All dolls are now in Syncgamer's possession.

After this is done we probably should get a different thread going where guys can help out with the other tough achievements (Gargoyle, The Hoarder, The Completionist). But I really can't think of an easy way to do it like we've done with the dolls.

I am finishing up my Completionist achievement tonight and then all I have remaining is the Doll Catcher achievement. I am eager to get that one out of the way and I am completely willing to help anyone out with ther other achievements. Just let me know what I can help out with and I will do what I can.

I want on this list. I have 6 lucien dolls, GT= Colonel Pootie, im online around 12am- 7am (central)American time. Add me for every other doll, ill keep my list updated. Ill make room on my friends list, send me a request. Thanx

Hammer= Not yet
Reaver = Not yet
Garth = Not yet
Lucien = 6
Theresa= Not yet
Hero = Not yet

Got the achievement now, thank you very much! 1000/1000 sure feels great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back