Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $40 at Amazon

Good price!

I picked this up last week at Best Buy for $40 and played it all I wanted to before trading in at my GS for $32 after Edge and Promotion.

[quote name='joshnorm']With the surplus of shooters out right now and GOW2 coming out I will have to pass.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

I agree.. This will probably be a game I pick up down the road when its around $20 used just because there are too many other good games coming out.

[quote name='joshnorm']With the surplus of shooters out right now and GOW2 coming out I will have to pass.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

I agree, and out of all the shooters that are coming out I would put Far Cry 2 on everyones "Will pick up when it drops in price." aka $30 or less.

Played the demo on a PS3 since my brother has my damn 360, decent I guess. Will buy when it finally hits $30 though.

From the perspective of a huge fan of the series, I will have to say it is certainly worth it at $40. However, I understand why many will choose to pass up on it with other titles on the horizon. Give it a rental for the easy achievements at least ;)

I would stick to renting this its not worth it.

Guys,

I have the the original and the sequel(earned in blood) still to play in my inventory. What is so bad about Hell's Highway? Seriously?

These dudes are crazy. This game is pretty sweet. I would hold back on buying though since this will probably go lower in due time.

Played the first game. Liked it a lot. Second game was identical except new levels and a different main character POV. This seems to have at least evolved the franchise by a decent margin, but I won't bite until it drops to $20. Ubisoft seems cool about dropping the price early for even their biggest games to cut into EA and Activision sales, so it shouldn't be long before this game is $30 and sites like Amazon have $20 deals.

People just love to hate on Brothers in Arms because it's another WWII shooter. It does a great job of injecting the strategies of fixing and flanking, and it gives your squad members dialogue and reactions that feel very authentic to the setting. The main problem I have with Hell's Highway is that its graphics and animations are clearly behind the rest of the pack, in spite of the fact that Gearbox are such sticklers for detail and historical accuracy.

bread's done
Back