The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Space is sooooooo money.

Question though, is the camera supposed to be to the right side of the screen?

DS.jpg

I think I've given up on FC2. It's the same thing over and over and over again, and it takes way too long to go from one place to another.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Dead Space is sooooooo money.

Question though, is the camera supposed to be to the right side of the screen?
[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said, little man, but you reached out and you made the correct claim that Dead Space is $$$. And that means a lot to a brother. You got heart, lionheart.

Also, I finally got my wife to watch The Thing last night. MacReady is the man.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I have no idea what you just said, little man, but you reached out and you made the correct claim that Dead Space is $$$. And that means a lot to a brother. You got heart, lionheart.

Also, I finally got my wife to watch The Thing last night. MacReady is the man.[/quote]

Congrats. My girl refuses to watch it.

Imma kick that bitch to the curb.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Congrats. My girl refuses to watch it.

Imma kick that bitch to the curb.[/quote]

She jumped like hell during the blood test scene :lol: That was awesome. I've been trying to get her to watch The Excorcist, but she is dead set against it, the wuss.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still wondering if Dead Space's camera is over the right shoulder.[/quote]

I never really thought about it, but I suppose it is.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still wondering if Dead Space's camera is over the right shoulder.[/quote]

Um, yeah it is? It has that whole RE4, Gears of War style third person camera.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm playing it on PC, and it just seemed kind of strange to me to be so far to the side. I was wondering if it was a resolution issue.[/quote]

Ahhh. Well, it does seem to be a bit far over in that screen, especially since monsters come from all sides, but maybe it is a PC thing. Of course, I haven't played it in a few days, so don't take my word for it.

Not really... theres a hooker with a terrible boob job and some flapjacks at the beginning.

Jason Mewes shows his dick and asshole. :cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']ORLY? What's in it for me?[/quote]

It would bug Moxio?

[quote name='Moxio']Don't be such a bitch, BSB.[/quote]

And the trap is sprung!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not really... theres a hooker with a terrible boob job and some flapjacks at the beginning.

Jason Mewes shows his dick and asshole. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaaaaaaand now I think I can wait for DVD...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']She jumped like hell during the blood test scene :lol: That was awesome. I've been trying to get her to watch The Excorcist, but she is dead set against it, the wuss.[/quote]

I have never actually seen The Thing, so I can't comment on it. However, the Exorcist wasn't really scary, just very creepy.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have never actually seen The Thing, so I can't comment on it. However, the Exorcist wasn't really scary, just very creepy.[/quote]

Yeah, it's more unsettling imagery than anything else.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Craig Robinson is TN, TD though. I love that dude. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

The Indian dude was money as well.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have never actually seen The Thing, so I can't comment on it. However, the Exorcist wasn't really scary, just very creepy.[/quote]
Maybe it's because I'm not as tough as you budge but I thought The Exorcist was plenty scary.

Chain gun stinks and the rocket luncher ammo is too sparse. Combat shotgun and Chinese assault rifle is where it's at.

I was tearing dudes up with the chain gun, though. I saw a Combat shotgun for sale but it weaker than my sawed off shotgun.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Not really... theres a hooker with a terrible boob job and some flapjacks at the beginning.

Jason Mewes shows his dick and asshole. :cry:[/quote]
Wasn't planning to see it in theaters, but that killed any chance.

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe it's because I'm not as tough as you budge but I thought The Exorcist was plenty scary.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm a big baby when I watch that shit, though some of it is hilarious.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Chain gun stinks and the rocket luncher ammo is too sparse. Combat shotgun and Chinese assault rifle is where it's at.[/quote]

This. Combat Shotgun and Chinese assault rifle are my two main weapons as well.

[quote name='dcfox']I was tearing dudes up with the chain gun, though. I saw a Combat shotgun for sale but it weaker than my sawed off shotgun.[/quote]

It was probably in bad shape, if you had it repaired the damage would have gone back up.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Same here. I'm a big baby when I watch that shit, though some of it is hilarious.[/quote]
That scene in the beginning when she pisses on the carpet in front of all the guests was pretty hilarious.
[quote name='darthbudge']

It was probably in bad shape, if you had it repaired the damage would have gone back up.[/quote]
Maybe if I find one in the wild I'll use it. I barely have enough caps to keep my ammo in good supply let alone buy new guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back