[Canada] Xbox Live Marketplace: Fable II LE DLC Pack - Free

[quote name='maigoyume']Oh snap, thanks firestorm. One problem though, no live Gold.

Anyone willing to send me a trial one? :lol:[/quote]

ygpm

The 48 hour trial codes only allow you to play online. Doesn't let you download Gold content.
Both of you add me to Live btw. Gamertag is xFirestorm.

Sweet! I wish I hadn't already opened that chest up to get the content from the online game. Oh well, at least it'll be there for my next playthrough, which could be a while. lol. Totally grabbing this when I get back from work tonight.

[quote name='cswloo']Sweet! I wish I hadn't already opened that chest up to get the content from the online game. Oh well, at least it'll be there for my next playthrough, which could be a while. lol. Totally grabbing this when I get back from work tonight.[/quote]
I'm on my third character and I opened up that chest for all of them already... dam

Kind of feel cheated. I actually paid for the LE and received no code for my content. I've already completed the game twice through, and probably won't give it another go just to use the DLC that apparently is pretty sub-par.

[quote name='Sousanator']I'm on my third character and I opened up that chest for all of them already... dam[/quote]

I didn't realize you could have multiple characters at once. I was afraid to hit 'new game' in case I accidentally deleted my current character. lol. So, does it ask you which one to load when you choose 'Continue' then?

This sucks for anyone that actually paid for the LE, but I'm going to be grabbing this off the marketplace when I get home. Thanks for the heads up! I'm excited to play through this as evil... once I finish it on nice.

One stupid question... is it possible to have multiple files under the same username? There's only the options "new" and "continue"... and I'm just afraid to click new and delete my current save...

The LE train wreck just won't stop. I want my $10 back lol :(

You two asking if you can have multiple characters yes you can have more than one character without overwriting the other. After you've started a second game and you hit continue the next time you boot up the game you can choose which hero to play in a fate card style menu. You can have up to six heroes.

[quote name='bs000']
You two asking if you can have multiple characters yes you can have more than one character without overwriting the other. After you've started a second game and you hit continue the next time you boot up the game you can choose which hero to play in a fate card style menu. You can have up to six heroes.[/quote]

Cool, thanks for the info :).

[quote name='Firestorm']The 48 hour trial codes only allow you to play online. Doesn't let you download Gold content.
Both of you add me to Live btw. Gamertag is xFirestorm.[/quote]

Boo-urns. Could I have the code back, then? :lol: j/k

I'm not getting Gold until I find enough time to justify the monthly fee.

Thats pretty much my take on it, I haven't used the code yet, so you can hang onto it.

Hopefully its still up in the next couple of days for us silver (read:cheapass) members :lol:

[quote name='bs000']You two asking if you can have multiple characters yes you can have more than one character without overwriting the other. After you've started a second game and you hit continue the next time you boot up the game you can choose which hero to play in a fate card style menu. You can have up to six heroes.[/quote]

Awesome, I figured as much! I just reallllly didn't want to risk it!

thanks firestorm. Still waiting for Microsoft to ship my Xbox 360 back. I was playing Fable 2, got to that gladiator arena part where I had to fight through different levels to prove myself in order to join Lucian's army. After that these fuzzy static things appeared on the screen. The next time I turned my 360 on, red rings of death.

Too bad I only got to play 1 game with Firestorm, that was on Halo 3 coop story with his buddies. That was actually my funniest moment in Halo 3.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']thanks firestorm. Still waiting for Microsoft to ship my Xbox 360 back. I was playing Fable 2, got to that gladiator arena part where I had to fight through different levels to prove myself in order to join Lucian's army. After that these fuzzy static things appeared on the screen. The next time I turned my 360 on, red rings of death.

Too bad I only got to play 1 game with Firestorm, that was on Halo 3 coop story with his buddies. That was actually my funniest moment in Halo 3.[/quote]
Well if Firestorm is an avid Halo 3 player, i may have to add him, for Halo 3 is my bread and butter...see you in the servers Firestorm

Wow, thanks for the info firestorm. Downloading it now. I haven't touched much of fable 2 since getting (and completing the main quest of fallout 3); so this is perfect. Wouldn't have found this out otherwise.

Thanks OP. I saw this on the marketplace a couple days ago but thought it was only the voiceover/language thing so I didn't bother downloading it. But now I will! :D

I tried it and it works instantly !

Any way to screw stores who dare have pre-order services instead of having enough copies of popular games is great in my book...

To anyone that wants a free gold account. Just set up a new hotmail email account and set your country as canada (you can make one with a us address if you want to access the US store!) Chances are if the hotmail email name is available, then it should be goo for xbox live. Then, just create a new gamertag and sign up for xbox live. Select "create silver account", then you qualify for 1 month of gold xbox live. Works like a charm!

[quote name='GuardianFlash']thanks firestorm. Still waiting for Microsoft to ship my Xbox 360 back. I was playing Fable 2, got to that gladiator arena part where I had to fight through different levels to prove myself in order to join Lucian's army. After that these fuzzy static things appeared on the screen. The next time I turned my 360 on, red rings of death.

Too bad I only got to play 1 game with Firestorm, that was on Halo 3 coop story with his buddies. That was actually my funniest moment in Halo 3.[/quote]Damn ATV thingies :(

Nah I don't play Halo 3 much at all game_fanatic. I have a few friends who haven't played it though (recent 360 owners) and I might be doing a co-op run with them but that's about it. I'm actually mostly a single-player gamer on 360. Dunno why I have Live Gold. I guess it's good for co-op games at least!

[quote name='Firestorm']Damn ATV thingies :(

Nah I don't play Halo 3 much at all game_fanatic. I have a few friends who haven't played it though (recent 360 owners) and I might be doing a co-op run with them but that's about it. I'm actually mostly a single-player gamer on 360. Dunno why I have Live Gold. I guess it's good for co-op games at least![/quote]

I still need Legendary/Heroic *cough* ;)

Firestorm do u have Fable 2. Coop is my kind of game. I hardly ever play things like death match or team death match. No friends wanted to play Halo 3 coop so I traded it in to EB few months ago. Nice that Gears Of War 2 have a gamemode where we team up and fight CPU locusts, kinda like my fav coop terrorist hunt from RSV series.

Hmm... I downloaded this, then tried to open the chest, still get the 'go to fable2.com' message. Am I missing a step and doing something wrong?

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Firestorm do u have Fable 2. Coop is my kind of game. I hardly ever play things like death match or team death match. No friends wanted to play Halo 3 coop so I traded it in to EB few months ago. Nice that Gears Of War 2 have a gamemode where we team up and fight CPU locusts, kinda like my fav coop terrorist hunt from RSV series.[/quote]Nope. Don't have Fable II. I have Pub Games because someone gave me a code. I'm the same. I don't really play competitive multiplayer unless its with friends. Smash series, Pokemon, and Team Fortress 2 really. I'm all about co-op. Co-op campaign and Horde are all that interest me in GoW2.

bread's done
Back