The Simpsons Game (360/PS3/Wii) $10 @ Best Buy (in-store pickup for no S+H)

I love you.
Been waiting for a price like this for a year..:lol:

Gonna pick it up later today while we're out!

Even with shipping (it would cost me about as much to drive to a Best Buy as it does to get it shipped), this was still worth $13. Thanks for the great find.

[quote name='kicking222']Even with shipping (it would cost me about as much to drive to a Best Buy as it does to get it shipped), this was still worth $13. Thanks for the great find.[/quote]

Wow it will cost you $3 worth of gas to drive to Best Buy? You must not have one close.

I would have bought this if I hadn't just picked up 3 games on the cheap. I think it'll be good for some laughs, but I'm not too interested in the game mechanics. Seems like a crummy game.
I'll be "enjoying": "Conan", "Haze", and "Lego Star Wars: the complete saga". Hopefully I can trade those on goozex for some credit to get a decent game. That or craig's list, I guess.

Which version should I get? Wii or PS3? I played the PS3 demo and found the camera simply awful. Did that get fixed? Is it not an issue in the Wii version?

Thanks Masterkyo. Might pick this up for the 360. I have been meaning to stop by BB to check for pennied guides.

Thanks OP. Placed my order. Been looking for this game at a cheap price. Can't beat $13.50 shipped. Won't ship until about Mid-November, though. Would've picked it up, but nothing available close by.

[quote name='chicagoz']Got one for in-store pick up. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I was able to get one from the hip best buy.

wow thanks, just ordered and going to pick it up in a little bit. I needed that little something to hold me over until GOW 2.

Thanks for the heads-up but I'll pass on this one. I rented it off of GameFly a month or so ago and wasn't terribly impressed. It was quite funny, but not all that fun to play.

Snagged a 360 one - couldn't resist as it's a decent co-op game. My kids got the PS3 one last year for Xmas from Grandma but I never played it wit h them. In fact, we sold that version on fleabay last week for $13.50 profit. Now with the 360 version we can get those 50 points for pressing the start button LMAO. Thanks OP!

None in my area but I have free shipping as a Reward Zone Premier Silver member so I'm in for one. Thx OP.

Thanks Op!
My local stores show out of stock, but made a call and the store located one last copy and is holding it till close ...

Thanks. My local BB had copies even though the BB website said it didn't, so you might want to call or swing by just in case.

I believe if you are a premium silver reward zone member that shipping is free. I just put my order in and it didn't charge me for shipping.

I'm literally 0.10c short of ordering it. I only have $12.87 in my checking, and it costs $12.97, if I have it shipped.

Cruel world.

I did have this game once, and enjoyed it tremendously - I'd do in-store pick-up, but the closest BB to me is about 40 minutes away, and I don't feel like driving over there today.

Thanks for the head's up, OP! Been looking for this game cheap since it was clearanced out at Target (and no copies went cheap enough before they disappeared). Would've preferred the PS3 version since my 360's DVD drive is acting up, but couldn't find the PS3 version anywhere locally. I am hoping the store near me that it claims has the 360 version really does (in-store pickup order).

That said I will still check the BB by my work, often times on these cheap games they're there, despite not showing up on the website.

nice one OP! thank you very much, wasn't a fan of the demo but im a huge simpsons fan and this will look great next to simpsons wrestling for PS1!

Thanks OP...ordered a copy for the 360 for my son. There have been alot of good deals over the past couple of weeks from several places. At these type of prices......it is hard not to buy buy buy!!!

Found one BB a little ways away that had one for the PS3, so I placed an order. Hoping it is a mistake and I can get it shipped for free. Otherwise, I'll pick it up later this week.

bread's done
Back