*THE OFFICIAL 2008 ELECTION RESULTS * -President Obama picking Cabinet now

billyrox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
First Official Voting Results for the President of the United States- every election begins in Dixville, NH at midnight

Final Results are in!!!:D

John McCain- 6 votes
Barack Obama -15 votes

Early win for Obama! Here we go baby !!! the beginning of a long, election day

Update whatever else you hear!

Let the Show BEGIN! we will have a new President (hopefully) 24 hrs from now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpazX']Even more interesting - they voted for Hubert Humphrey :p[/QUOTE]

True. But they also voted Perot over Clinton:

From Fark:
Past Dixville Notch, NH results

2004 -

Bush 19
Kerry 7

1960:
Nixon - 9
Kennedy - 0

1964:
Goldwater - 8
Johnson - 1

1968:
Humphrey - 8
Nixon - 4

1992:
Bush - 15
Perot - 8
Marrou - 5
Clinton - 2

1996:
Dole - 18
Clinton - 8
Perot - 1
Browne - 1

Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch
Dixville Notch

I cant wait... by 7 PM EST... some Polls will start closing and I will start adding the Results from some states... Its getting ready to start people!!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Barack has NH in the bag. I think he will lose KY and IN.[/quote]

Kentucky for sure. Every poll I seen had him doing horribly there. Kentucky is where toothpaste was invented. Anywhere else it would have been called teethpaste.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Kentucky for sure. Every poll I seen had him doing horribly there. Kentucky is where toothpaste was invented. Anywhere else it would have been called teethpaste.[/quote]

I've got family in Kentucky and I got a good kick out of that!

Teh funnez cuz it's true.

McCain had KY. Waiting to see if they're still dumb enough to reelect McConnell.

I'm confident they won't let me down in that regard.

[quote name='ananag112']FOX News projects West Virginia went to McCain

13-3 McCain[/quote]

That's funny. While it's likely, all other stations are saying it's to close to call right now.

Anyone know where I can get the electorial map predictions? I want to compare the actual results with the ones yahoo/cnn/msnbc etc predicted. I couldn't find it on their sites.

MCCAIN 08

[quote name='ananag112']McCain projected to win South Carolina according to MSNBC[/QUOTE]

"The entire state of South Carolina showed up!"

CartmanLee.gif

"I knew they'd come!"

[quote name='Okari']McCain gets SC even though he has less votes. Got to love America.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k I was just looking at that.

Why does Florida look dominating in Obama's favor yet remain uncalled, while states with no precincts reporting get projected results? Exit polls rule.

i havent seen any news on pa, where are you guys keeping track

and of course he got pa, the black panthers he hired made sure of it.

[quote name='botticus']Why does Florida look dominating in Obama's favor yet remain uncalled, while states with no precincts reporting get projected results? Exit polls rule.[/QUOTE]

Because the panhandle will go McCain.

I'm just looking at the CNN shit on CNN.com and it makes absolutely no sense. I understand that most of the states they've called weren't really in question, but they should wait for the votes or something....that's the point...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']They're calling PA for Obama despite 0% reporting. fuckers. Don't get my hopes up till we actually get results you douchebags![/quote]That wouldn't help. South Carolina is apparently McCain's, but he's down 56/43 with 1% reporting :p

Edit: Okay, the world is round again. 53/47 McCain with 3%.

yeah i dont get this 0% reporting but calling it crap. i guess the liberal media figures they can make obama win if they try hard enough.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, I don't get this shit. How can someone be winning with 0% reporting?[/quote]Exit polling.

AP is supposedly the most cautious news outlet in calling these races, and they have it at 78-34 Obama.

[quote name='botticus']Exit polling.

AP is supposedly the most cautious news outlet in calling these races, and they have it at 78-34 Obama.[/quote]
I see. Rules regarding this sort of thing are a little... stricter... in Canada.

But hey, Dole lost, so yee-haw, score one for the bad guys, mothafuckas!

bread's done
Back