PS3 Conan $9.99 on Bestbuy.com (pickup only)

I picked this up Sunday in-store for the 360, it rang up $19.99 and it had a 50% off sticker on it. The demo wasn't that bad, so for $10 I had to grab it.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Conan was a pretty good game, definitely worth 10 bucks.[/quote]

yep, pretty cool for $10. Worth it.

def worth $10 ill make a trip down and see if I can get it after work. many thanks

I am such a sucker for these types of deals. Even though this game was not even on my radar and even after reading the review after IGN, I still placed an order for pickup at the only store in the area that had it.

just picked up my copy at the best buy in yorba linda, ca. they have 2 copies of the ps3 version on the floor as well as 3-4 copies of the xbox 360 version in a cage. both were marked $19.99, but may ring up at $9.99.

played through the first 2 levels. pretty much a poor man's god of war, but really not as bad as the demo made it out to be.

Game Spot gave it a 7.5 and described it as a 6-7 hour extremely bloody, guilty pleasure. That's worth $10 to me.

One way to look at it : Would you buy it on XBLA for 800 points? If the answer is "yes", you really can't justify not getting it at Best Buy. At worst, it'll have $3-4 trade-in value at Game Crazy.

bread's done
Back