12 month Xbox Live + Chatpad + PGR4 $59.99 @ Buy.com

SkeletonBrute

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cmart05']what's a chat pad?[/quote]

oh OK I've seen those before... kinda of a useless apparel in my opinion but still this does look like a decent offer.

[quote name='Ejaywillie']Thanks for the heads up.

Btw, a chat pad is that mini keyboard for the 360.[/quote]

Oh OK, yeah I know what it is now... I always thought it was a useless accessory but nonetheless I still think overall this is a fairly good deal.

It's a good deal with free shipping if you chosse budget.
It works out to $56.99 using the above 5% off code.
Amazon has 13 month cards for $38.99, but for an extra $18 you get a chat pad, wired headset, PGR4 and 12 month card.

thanks!
doing this now, just shame I live in NY, gawd they suck
[illegal tax everywhere]

huh wierd it wouldnt let me finish, I'll try again tonite =b

Hope everything ships to you guys, I pre-ordered something on 10/08 and still haven't got it, when I finally got a customer service number, (not on their website) it was someone in india that didn't help much.

I decided to blow off the chatpad and PGR 4 got 12+1 month xbl sub card $38.99 -5% $1.98 and discounted 2 day shipping for 2.99 for a total of $40.03 for 13 months of xbox live shipped two day ...

I think I'm going to grab this even though I don't actually need the 12 months of Live for another 8 months. I want to check out PGR4, and I would like another headset as my current one goes berserk sometimes. I'll probably use the chatpad occasionally, and the 12 months of Live just seems like icing on the cake at that point. Thanks for posting the deal.

The chatpad is excellent. I blaze out messages and gamertags. I have it attached to my Red LE controller and I have named the pair 'Strawberries and Cream.'

But yeah the chatpad is totally worth it to me. It doesn't get in the way at all and the white backlight is a very nice touch. The next 360 should have this included on the controller at the start or at least package it with the controller.

(plus the only real change the 360 controller needs is that damn d-pad)

great deal but ill have to give it a miss this time :whistle2:(

Got this in the last thread, received it in about 4 days, ripped it open and sold the Xbox live sub for 40 bucks online - chatpad + PGR4 for $16? hell yes.

bread's done
Back