$5 rebate on select Disney movies from Minute Maid

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
Starting 10/7/08 till 2/16/09 , purchase 1 of the 4 select Disney dvds or Blu-rays , and 2 Minute Maid 64oz. containers , 10 packs or 15 packs , and get $5 back. The 4 Disney movies that are eligible are:

• Sleeping Beauty
  • Tinkerbell
  • Wall-E
  • Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian
Details of the promotion can be found here:
http://www.minutemaid.com/promotionsMain.jsp

Rebate mail-in form and full requirements can be found here:
http://www.minutemaid.com/promotions/DisneyDVD.pdf

Here's the rundown:
OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS
Get $5.00 back by mail with purchase of any
ONE (1) Sleeping Beauty, Tinker Bell, WALL•E OR
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on
Disney DVD or Blu-ray™ —PLUS any TWO
(2) Minute Maid® juices/drinks in 64 fl oz.
cartons, or 10-pack or 15-pack juice/drink
boxes, any variety. EXPIRES FEBRUARY 16, 2009.

MAIL-IN REQUIREMENTS
Proof-of-purchase “tab” from (1) Sleeping Beauty, Tinker
Bell, WALL•E or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
DVD or Blu-ray™ purchase. Tab located on back of DVD
or Blu-ray™ package above UPC code;
Register receipt from purchase of (1) Sleeping Beauty,
Tinker Bell, WALL•E or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian DVD
or Blu-ray™ printed with store name and dated from 10/7/2008 to 2/16/2009 with purchase price circled (copies
acceptable); UPC codes from (2) Minute Maid juices/drinks in 64 fl oz. cartons, or 10-pack or 15-pack juice/
drink boxes, any variety; Cash register receipts from purchase of (2) Minute Maid juices/drinks 64 fl oz. cartons, or
10-pack or 15-pack juice/drink boxes, any variety, dated from 10/7/2008 to 2/16/2009 with purchase prices circled
(copies accepted); and An Official Rebate Certificate obtained at minutemaid.com/disney, or a 3 x 5 card, with your
name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes) and telephone number neatly printed or typed.
Rebate can be claimed once for each movie , but not once for the same movie on dvd and blu-ray.

Personally , the deal isn't that great , but at the very least you should be able to end up essentially getting the minute maid for free.

I'm gonna try and keep this thread updated with the best deal for each of the 4 movies , and best deal for minute maid products each week , so anyone interested can try to get the best value out of the rebate. Any assistance in finding deals on either the movies or the juice would be greatly apprecaited.:)

Best Deals for Movies:
Sleeping Beauty : Unknown
Tinkerbell : Unknown
Wall-E : Not released yet
Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian : Not released yet

Best Deals on Minute Maid:
3/$5 on fresh Minute Maid juices at Publix

the best deal for sleeping beauty is going to be black friday where it is only 18.99 so with this rebate and the rayovac rebate you get the movie for only 8.99.

Pretty good bonus deal. I already have my $10 g/c from best buy on the way for the Disney DVD Return program for Sleeping Beauty.

I'll swoop up some Minute Maid when it's on sale and get some extra bucks for Sleeping Beauty and Wall-E! Thanks op!

Noticing deals and rebates like this when they are on food products is easier when you work at a grocery store.:) I was stocking the minute maid juice when I noticed the rebate promo. Figured I'd put a mention of it up on CAG. Also saw another rebate for seomthing else but I'll make a separate thread about it when I have the full details.

[quote name='Animal7390']the best deal for sleeping beauty is going to be black friday where it is only 18.99 so with this rebate and the rayovac rebate you get the movie for only 8.99.[/quote]
Which store will be selling SB for $18.99 on BF?

I was thinking of ordering SB during the DDD 25% off sale but this BF deal may turn out to be cheaper.

bread's done
Back