CAGcast #139: CheapyD's (un)Sexy Adventure

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[quote name='Z_meista']awesome! thanks cheapy! now this is why i listen to the cagcast![/QUOTE]

The unadulterated social commentary?

I liked how CheapyD's head was one inch away from the ceiling in the sex hotel.
btw, I got my original xbox 360 back from Mexico in June.

Awesome was hoping it would come out before tomorrow well...today?

Ill be back with comments hopefully the show has some kick this time

The Banjo demo was just boring to me, so it's another game I can skip over to play the stuff I'm more interested in.

Gamers online are very ungrateful, thinking they absolute deserve to get into any and all betas even if they're not open to the public. The R2 closed beta caused people to start listing their stats and achievements with the first game, like that was all the beta shouldn't be going on without them.

The two free LBP costumes coming this week aren't going to be free because of the servers, but because they promised them for free for the game's launch.

The online portion of Buzz is just fine and what you'd expect from an online quiz game. My only issue is that they should've taken after the MP and made it a bit longer of a game (6 rounds vs. 3 rounds).

Burnout Paradise has done much better than Halo 3 in the realm of post-game support.

The fakeout about the nights you've spent without sleep was hilarious. Good show overall. Hopefully you guys can get back on schedule because I like a little stability with a good cagcast.

Yep, it got creepy right around the 9 minute mark. I hope you and Mrs. Cheapy brought lots of Lysol wipes, and your own sheets for the bed!

And Cheapy, you're wrong about Dum-Dum suckers. They rule.

Every now and then you wind up innocently surfing the web for some gamefly free shipping deal or looking for pictures of dudes with their heads exploding in gore......and you accidentally stumble upon...

this.

2999469150_7bef40df6c.jpg

And your life...mostly for the worst...is forever changed!

Wombat, not criticizing you (too heavily) about your comment about not liking the Fallout 3 combat gameplay considering you said yourself that you haven't experienced it much - but honestly, if you've just gotten out of the vault, you haven't even really experienced the combat gameplay period in my opinion. Once you get a rifle, combat shotgun, grenades, mines, and homebrew weapons etc., I'm fairly confident you'll enjoy it a lot.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Every now and then you wind up innocently surfing the web for some gamefly free shipping deal or looking for pictures of dudes with their heads exploding in gore......and you accidentally stumble upon...

this.

And your life...mostly for the worst...is forever changed![/quote]

LOL @ the socks. I wonder if he kept them on the whole night.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Every now and then you wind up innocently surfing the web for some gamefly free shipping deal or looking for pictures of dudes with their heads exploding in gore......and you accidentally stumble upon...

this.

And your life...mostly for the worst...is forever changed![/QUOTE]

Cheapy for got to mention there's a song that goes with that pic - come to think about it, this sony actually sums up the CAGcast, Big Ass chains and Horny hosts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oALRL7uyY

Ok I haven;t listed to the cast yet but the pics and the video ESPECIALLY the video made me thing "Oh this has to be good!!!". Next Wombat will take a trip to a NYC S&M Club with Mrs Wombat. Featuring pics of Wombat in a latext biker outfit!!..... oh god! *Queue barf/laughter

The #1 benefit to loading the games directly to the Hard Drive is now Microsoft will release more multidisk games and not be too worried about being pressed about a BLU-Ray 360. Everyone complains about swapping disks, now for 15mins of install time, play your 10-25 GB game with no delay.

Cheapy, did you listen to what was said in the 1UP PC podcast or are you just going on what some CAG said in the thread?

If not, I recommend checking it out b/c it was not even close what that guy is talking about.

I am very disappointed in your coverage of the Beatles game. I am not a major Beatles fan, but even I knew enough from overhearing the press release that Harmonix is not planning on making another RockBand style music game. It isn't "RockBand: Beatles", it is supposed to be a new kind of music game created around Beatles music and culture; more like an Across the Universe game. What upsets me about your coverage is that you spent 5 minutes on assumptions and baseless conjecture on how they are going to force you to buy a limited edition Beatles plastic guitar when it hasn't even been announced that there will even be guitars. Who knows, maybe it will use a plastic yellow pariscope or *gasp* NO PERIFRIALS AT ALL! We don't know, and you don't know, and it makes me sad that other blogs and podcasts that reported on this yesterday got the full story, and you didn't use your extra day to actually read the release. Anyway, great podcast minus the five minutes of Cheapy pretending to be the Great Beat Game Swami.

I guess you taped this yesterday? Wish I could've gotten your reaction about the election results and that Obama town in Japan.

Btw, you are one sick puppy cheapy my friend... :)

Cheapy, just throwing my support behind your position that starting the business is the most challenging and demanding part. I completely agree that you are, at least to some extent, entitled to enjoy the fruits of your initial labor by having others do the grunt work. If it weren't for you, there wouldn't be grunt work to do. It's just that simple.

I disagree, Wombat. :whistle2:( I dislike the BioShock PS3 exclusive DLC. I think it's not worth 10 bucks. It would have been nice if the DLC was more relevant to/expanded on the BioShock story.

I hope you wind up digging Fallout 3, Wombat. I think it's the Game of the Year. :mrgreen:

[quote name='wiiheat']The #1 benefit to loading the games directly to the Hard Drive is now Microsoft will release more multidisk games and not be too worried about being pressed about a BLU-Ray 360. Everyone complains about swapping disks, now for 15mins of install time, play your 10-25 GB game with no delay.[/quote]

I can see that happening but I feel that the disk swapping complaint is overrated. After playing through MSG4, I would gladly take a disk swap over those damn installs.

[quote name='LittleWildman']WOO! You said the BIG ASS CHAAAAAAINNZ line lol. I also made blog post about your mention on the SR2 website.[/QUOTE]

When does he say BIG ASS CHAAAAAINZ? I love that line! :D

Loving the show so far :)

this.

And your life...mostly for the worst...is forever changed![/quote]

What has been seen cannot be unseen.....

Hey Cheapy...

Just curious, what's Osaka Grandma's e-mail address?

And no, I'm not asking so I can send her pictures of her son-in-law shackled to a wall in his socks and underwear with a big goofy grin on his face, nor to remind her that her own flesh-and-blood daughter was the one with the audacity to point a camera at him.

I just wanna say "hi."

...really

$1/costume? In my opinion they'd be better off making them free but limited edition. Like iTunes free download of the week. I'm gonna have to side with CheapyD on this one and say "no dice sony"

Uh, are you sure Osaka Grandma can't view those pictures? I went straight to your Flickr page and didn't click on any special links and those love hotel pictures are showing up.

[quote name='SeanNOLA']I am very disappointed in your coverage of the Beatles game. I am not a major Beatles fan, but even I knew enough from overhearing the press release that Harmonix is not planning on making another RockBand style music game. ...[/QUOTE]To defend Wombat. He never said they were making Rockband:Beatles Edition. That was just sort of a code name. Most of this is conjecture. These are the people who brought us Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, at least 4 Karaoke Revolution games and then later Rockband it's not too far a stretch to assume that the game will involve playing music in a similar fashion. I have a better chance of winning the lotto than this game not being about playing music. That doesn't mean it has to be limited to music but anyone who hears Harmonix and thinks they're making a platformer starring John Lennon and Ringo Star as P2 is being ridiculous.

You're not the first person to say "Across the Universe: The Game" as a potential basis.. but I'm not even sure what that means. I know AtU. How you gamize it in a way that's not Karaoke is beyond me.

this.

[/quote]

Why!?

Odd thing is, if Cheapy had just hung around the lobby, I'm sure someone would have mistaken him for one of the Hotel props....

"Which room does the freakishly large gaijin come with....??"

"When Pleasure Thoughts embrace
You must melancholy you inner feelings
To be taken brutality
in the arms of the skyscraper albino"

bread's done
Back