DEW U CODES!!!

stocker08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi, i am looking for Dew u codes which you can find under mountain dew caps and 12 and 24 packs. if anyone does not want theirs, could you please pm me with the codes? i am saving up for a green xbox. Thanks.

I was thinking of starting a thread to ask for Coke caps for the ESPN promotion. However, stocker you showed me otherwise. Good luck getting caps, I doubt people are going to give them away so easily though.

i am not saying they are, but for the people who dont think it is worth collecting them and are just going to throw them away, they could give them to me...

[quote name='Ultimatallica']LOL, you'd have more success just typing in random numbers.[/quote]

I'm not sure about that....I just entered two codes, they are ten digits, and can include numbers and letters. If any space can be a letter or a number, and we can repeat digits/letters [which it looks like they can], assuming I did my permutation correctly [which I might not have], there are about 922393263052800 possible permutations. [Feel free to correct me, anyone--my memory is way foggy on combinations and permutations]. Not all are valid, and some that get entered someone else might have already claimed.

Oh, and you don't actually have to keep the caps--you can, to be on the safe side, but once the code is entered and accepted, it voids out the cap.

You should probably give people an incentive to give you the caps. I mean, after all, they're not getting anything whatsoever for it.

What we need is a raffle and every one that wants to enter has to contubite a certain amount of Dew u codes . I would try to organize one but i'm way too lazy for that . Also I hate mountain dew and I don't want to shrink my nuts .

I was also thinking you should go dumpster diving for mountain dew caps i'd bet you would find a ton . Just go to some apartment complex where there is alot of students and young people they always throw good stuff out .

well, i would give something from them, but comon. what am i going to give for these codes. its not like i want to give away video games for a cap or two.

lol couldn't you brute force it, with the combinations? just have a delay on it. I haven't actually seen the forum, but some work very well.

Yeah, its quite a bit discouraging, the Xbox is 550 points. So for the next 130 days of the promotion, one would have to put in 5 points a day.

Interesting theory about the codes though. sounds worth fiddling with.

That is the number of different permutations available. Because there is replacement and crap, it is just 36^10 (# of Letters and Numbers)^(availible spaces)
So yea, no guessing.

You know they have given the green xboxs away before, and it would really be much cheaper in the long run to just buy one off ebay. I've seen them before on there for about $200-250.

i guess it would be but i dont have too much money.

munch-thanks for the codes, but since you put them on here, someone else entered them first, before i could. the second one is not a "valid code".

please, if anyone is going to send me a code, could you please pm me it. Thanks

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']What we need is a raffle and every one that wants to enter has to contubite a certain amount of Dew u codes . I would try to organize one but i'm way too lazy for that . Also I hate mountain dew and I don't want to shrink my nuts .[/quote]

I was thinking about that myself (the raffle part... not the shrinking part). I'd think that if we had enough people giving their codes to one TRUSTED person that eventually we'd get enough codes for an xbox or some other worthwile prize. Then the TRUSTED person would pick one name out of all of the entries, but how would we guarantee that everything would be legit? Can we nominate CheapyD to handle this for us? It could be considered a prize CAG is giving away based on the number of entries received. The more entries received, the better the prize.

I just say we perform a tactical raid on Mountain Dew's headquarters and "liberate" some green xboxes (Sorry, sorry too much Splinter Cell).

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']What we need is a raffle and every one that wants to enter has to contubite a certain amount of Dew u codes . I would try to organize one but i'm way too lazy for that . Also I hate mountain dew and I don't want to shrink my nuts .[/quote]

Mountain Dew Shrinks nuts?

Supposedly it does . It contains an additive called Yellow #7 wich gives Mountain Dew it's Greenish Yellow color but also Has been know to severely shrink the Testicals of lab rats . But then agian it could just be a Urban Legand like the KFC thing .

I hate these stupid promotions, they make you eat, sleep, and drink their product for a month just to get some lame-ass prize. To get the BIG stuff, you have to do it for a year. Bull. I won't fall victim to their little game!

i donno if this helps u guys but ive already gotten 21 dollar off in coke caps without paying a dime. I reccomend looking in the trash at ur school, I find a lot and do that by 4 classes= many caps.

i donno if this helps u guys but ive already gotten 21 dollar off in coke caps without paying a dime. I reccomend looking in the trash at ur school, I find a lot and do that by 4 classes= many caps.

[quote name='hackedfreak']lol couldn't you brute force it, with the combinations? just have a delay on it. I haven't actually seen the forum, but some work very well.[/quote]

I am going to guess that they lock your account after a certain number of bad attempts.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Supposedly it does . It contains an additive called Yellow #7 wich gives Mountain Dew it's Greenish Yellow color but also Has been know to severely shrink the Testicals of lab rats . But then agian it could just be a Urban Legand like the KFC thing .[/quote]

This is BS I drink Mountain Dew and have the biggest balls of them all! :D

doesnt anyone else have any dew u codes that they might be throwing away? please pm them to me if you have any. I have been collecting them for one of the xboxs. I am not asking everyone to give me them, but for people who are just going to throw them away or something, please pm them to me. Thanks.

[quote name='omster']Mountain Dew Shrinks nuts?[/quote]

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Supposedly it does . It contains an additive called Yellow #7 wich gives Mountain Dew it's Greenish Yellow color but also Has been know to severely shrink the Testicals of lab rats . But then agian it could just be a Urban Legand like the KFC thing .[/quote]

Myth debunking time!
http://www.snopes.com/toxins/yellow.htm

Thanks dcfox, all the codes i get help me. Just so everybody knows, i am at 58 points. I will keep you updated on how many points i have. Thanks to everyone who is helping me :)

[quote name='stocker08']Thanks dcfox, all the codes i get help me. Just so everybody knows, i am at 58 points. I will keep you updated on how many points i have. Thanks to everyone who is helping me :)[/quote]

It's you vs. me. Outcome. me. Quit now. Make your time.

no way. i am getting an average of about 10 a day. From friends, multiple sites, and other stuff. I am not just getting points from this site but all the points i get help. and there are millions of other people who are trying to save up enough points. If you have checked the Dew U site in a while, you would know that the first 1000 xbox's have sold out. it now doent depend on if you get enough points, it all depends on if you can get them before all the xboxs sell out. I dont care which one i get, i just would really like to win one.

bread's done
Back