Guitar Hero World Tour w/2 Wired Guitars (360) $60 Shipped and More at RedOctane.com

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
All that for $60 shipped? That's a great deal if you don't already have any guitars.

I have way too many guitar controllers already though, so I don't need any more.

That is insane. Same price as the game itself. Still, you'd be missing out on the new guitar controller. I grabbed the 2-player wireless bundle for $100, but if this had been available, I would have had to think harder about it. No regrets, though.

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Stupid question, however, in which section do you enter into? I cannot find it.[/quote]Never mind...

That's a friggin' sweet deal. Hell, you could trade those guitars in at GS for $10 base apiece plus any bonuses you can swing and come out with up to $28 credit if you can manage a 30% bonus plus edge

yea, thanks. i just took advantage of the deal myself. thatll be my first music game. i was leaning towards getting rockband 2 soon. im gonna give this a try first and see how i like it. more likely than not though, ill pick up rockband 2 soon. im just not sure if i wanna get it for the 360 or hold out for the wii one.

I prefer the 360, but I'm an achievement whore. I have Guitar Hero 2 & 3, Rock Band 1 & 2, and now World Tour. I'll sell both of these guitars on ebay and have a cheap GH:WT game. :)

Sweeet! Thanks for the heads-up, OP! As weird as this sounds, I prefer wired guitars anyways. This is a great deal! I got it all for $66 shipped. Now I just need RB2 and the RB2 drums and I'll be set!

[quote name='GunstarRed']All that for $60 shipped? That's a great deal if you don't already have any guitars.

I have way too many guitar controllers already though, so I don't need any more.[/quote]

yep I have no guitars for the 360 nor the game so I jumped all over this... all my guitars were for the Wii which I sold.

hmmm... only if they had drivers on ps3 for these controllers.
This deal is still a great deal since a brand new game only is 59.99+tax.

[quote name='Watson84']How do you enter the coupon?[/QUOTE]

if only i could figure it out to i tried the gift certificate slot but it didn't work.

[quote name='Watson84']How do you enter the coupon?[/quote]

Last page of Checkout, below your address info.

Thanks OP, in for 1, probably give it to a mate of mine for Chrimbo.

i placed my order at midnight this morning, and i just got an email saying it shipped. thats awesome! my first time ordering from redoctane. looking good so far!

[quote name='paintball745']if only i could figure it out to i tried the gift certificate slot but it didn't work.[/quote]It's on the "Review and Submit" page, which is the last one.

I have Rock Band 2 with the Rock Band 1 mic, drums, and guitar, and a GH3 wireless guitar. I still grabbed this deal, though. Anytime I don't, get charged tax and get free shipping on a large item, it's a great deal, but the $20 discount made this amazing. I wasn't going to pick up GH WT at all, though, so I think Activision is coming out ahead on this, and I'm likely to pick up a couple of DLC tracks, as I've bought a shit load on Rock Band.

I'll try to sell off at least one of the guitars to a friend for $15 or $20, and I'll keep the other one in case one of my guitars break. This kind of guitar stopped working on me after taking it to friend's houses, so I had to buy the GH3 bundle for $60 earlier this year.

[quote name='paintball745']thanks for the coupon help and lets hope gamestop takes trade ins on guitars or else i will have 4 of the things.[/quote]

Ebay is your friend

[quote name='paintball745']thanks for the coupon help and lets hope gamestop takes trade ins on guitars or else i will have 4 of the things.[/quote]

They do...

for ~$4

in for one, I hate the rock band guitars, so this deal is what I wanted. Plus I host a video game night at the school I work at, and the more guitars the better.

sweet! i just ordered mine ..haha 60$ for a game and 2 guitars.. to good of a deal to pass up on! =D! we shall be rocking out... anybody know how long it takes for "fedex home delivery" to get to your house?? lol =D

can the wired guitar worked on pc. Because I am planning to download guitar hero 3 for pc and if does work I'll definitely buy this.

I picked it up after driving around looking for a Circuit City that had Gears in...ya so none of them had it but that's okay because now I have this.

Came out to 66.29, damn that California tax.

What is the quality of the X-plorer? I like how they look, but do they work as well as the wireless guitars? If they're just as good as the wireless, I'd love to get this, I could care less about wireless if I can save $40!

[quote name='drktrpr1']What is the quality of the X-plorer? I like how they look, but do they work as well as the wireless guitars? If they're just as good as the wireless, I'd love to get this, I could care less about wireless if I can save $40![/QUOTE]

IMHO, the X-Plorer is the best of all the 360 guitars available, as long as you dont mind the wires I would jump all over this.

Holy shit, in for one. Gonna sell the game, and probably end up with, basically, two free X-plorers.

Might have to go for this deal more than once...

[quote name='drktrpr1']What is the quality of the X-plorer? I like how they look, but do they work as well as the wireless guitars? If they're just as good as the wireless, I'd love to get this, I could care less about wireless if I can save $40![/QUOTE]
In terms of build quality, it's pretty much as good as any GH controller so far.

[quote name='filanime03']can the wired guitar worked on pc.[/quote]
Yes. The PC versions of GH3 and GH:Aerosmith actually ship with this exact same guitar.

Because I am planning to download guitar hero 3 for pc and if does work I'll definitely buy this.
Maybe you aren't aware, but piracy talk is frowned upon around here. Severely.

I just ordered mine for $60 with free shipping! I also filled out a purchase survey for bizrate regarding this buy and got full year subscriptions for sports illustrated, time, entertainment weekly and redbook for a total of $8.00!!!!

Awesome. Thanks OP! I've been waiting for a deal like this as I've been just playing on PS2 so far. I just wish the "Rocks the '80s" content was available for download. I luvs me some Scorpions. :D

Are these higher quality than the original PS2 guitars? I was super pissed because soon after I got them the star power thingy broke on one. :bomb:

[quote name='Zaggart']Awesome. Thanks OP! I've been waiting for a deal like this as I've been just playing on PS2 so far. I just wish the "Rocks the '80s" content was available for download. I luvs me some Scorpions. :D

Are these higher quality than the original PS2 guitars? I was super pissed because soon after I got them the star power thingy broke on one. :bomb:[/quote]

I've had mine since GH2 first released for 360... and it works better than my Les Paul Aerosmith guitar... they hold up really well.

I think the Xplorer is actually way better than the wireless Les Paul. No dropped notes due to a faulty connection.

bread's done
Back