FallOTT 3 is better than Gears of WOTT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really pisses me off about the new ebay policy is that I can't get my money until the guy leaves me feedback. It was delivered yesterday, still no feedback.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']gah...[/QUOTE]

It's Aunt Linda!

auntlinda.jpg

(She's pretty much the only funny thing left on SNL now that Amy had her baby.)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']lame.[/QUOTE]

I shoulda suspected that when Linkin found it funny.

Who wants to gears it up tonight. or has basically the entire OTT played through number 2 and moved on?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I shoulda suspected that when Linkin found it funny.

Who wants to gears it up tonight. or has basically the entire OTT played through number 2 and moved on?[/QUOTE]

I can't do it tonight, but I do need someone to run through the game coop with.

And it wasn't your lolcat i was lame-ing...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I can't do it tonight, but I do need someone to run through the game coop with.

And it wasn't your lolcat i was lame-ing...[/quote]

It's my OTT title...Frosty hates everything! :whee:

[quote name='joe2187']I dont know you!, Thats my purse!

:Kicks everyone in the gooch:[/QUOTE] Dammit Bobby.[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']...[/QUOTE]...

What the...just logged into my gameznflix account after a long time and it says I need to reactivate my account. Checking my payment history, it looks like I haven't been charged since July...yet I have two games out from back in like April...interesting

this is odd...just logged into my gameznflix account, after months of not doing so. Asks me if I want to reactivate my account...I take a look at my payment history and it says that I haven't been charged since like July. Yet I still have two games out from like back in March or April...free games? lol

[quote name='lordwow']Does he have:

P10802699.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a sore subject. He says penguins should stay where it's cold.

[quote name='wubb']It's true. He's so intuitive he can enjoy them without even cracking the seal.[/quote]

It's funny (sad) because it's true...

[quote name='wubb']Any good suggestions?[/quote]

Anything Star Wars...even if you have them, it's good for George Lucas.

Actually, I tried adding Clone Wars Blu-Ray, and it's not eligible...Is that because it's pre-order?

[quote name='darthbudge']I got a pair of kickass Adidas shoes yesterday. They are probably the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn.[/quote]

These?

run1.jpg

run2.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']I think I'm going to get season 7 of scrubs when it comes out on Tuesday, maybe a few presents.[/quote]

Excellent choice!

I plan on getting:

Iron Mang - BD-Ray
Indy 4 - BD-Ray
SW: Clone Wars - BD-Ray
Scrubs 7 - DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back