DualShock 3 now $39.99 shipped at Amazon

Sony should give a trade-in credit for those who purchased systems and extra controllers and would like to have the dualshock controller. This is something that should have been included with the original purchase. I realize they were dealing with a lawsuit at the time however they should make good by at least giving a credit to those wishing to trade in the older controllers. Just my opinion.....

[quote name='jacknicklson']Dear Sony,

We want fucking colored controllers.

Thanks![/quote]
this may cost quite a bit, but if you are really into color... these guys will do just about any color you want:
colorwarepc.com

small.jpg

But back to the original topic, that is a pretty sweet deal. Amazon also sells the white and silver controllers that are from Japan and they should work w/ any PS3 console aswell. There is a current drop on the Silver one which is $49.96 but the White one is $54.96.

410%2B4SNMRLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Silver for $49.96

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-D...ller-Japanese-3/dp/B0013ISH4Y/ref=pd_sim_vg_6

41BjB1xTr2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

White for $54.96

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-D...Japanese-3/dp/B000X260V8/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_b

Yeah, colorware is awesome. Wish I had the money. And I have a white sixaxis that came with my white system. Just being picky, but thanks for the info!

Yeah, the silver and white DS3's sometimes drop on Amazon. They really fluctuate a lot. I've seen them both between $45-$50 only a couple times and both near $60 pretty often.

The black one is a good price at $41. Everyone with LBP needs more controllers!

Good price. If I has not just gotten one from Buy.com for $40.84 ($42.99 + 5% off), I would be all over this.

[quote name='pinkofloydo']44.39 shipped after tax. Is it still worth it or should I wait. i really wanted the white one.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has free shipping, but you have to choose that option. (I've used it tons of times and I still get things pretty quickly usually)

I bit on this, thanks op.

I bought three extra controllers when I got my PS3. One is still in the box. I wonder how much a sealed sixaxis could get me. I really want a DS3. I would get the white one though and not let anyone else use/ruin it.

[quote name='pinkofloydo']44.39 if with free shipping. the tax kind of kills the deal. Ironically I still ordered one.[/QUOTE]

Oh maybe your state pays tax at Amazon. I live in Texas and I've never paid taxes at Amazon.

[quote name='rushisrighton']I got my dualshock for free, - just cashed in my sony rewardszone points :)[/quote]

i was just about to bite on the deal (good stuff btw), but thanks for reminding me of sony rewards points. i just ordered mine through them too, haha. =)

Yeah, I triple dipped when I got my DS3, I had Best buy match walmarts price which was 5 bucks cheaper, and used a triple rewardszone points coupon and a 5 dollar off coupon at best buy, paid for it with my sony card, and then filled out the reimbursement form off of the sony site and cashed in my points to receive it for free, ahhhh sweet rewards.

comes through at the correct price for me so its still working thanks op.

5084606[/URL]]Dear Sony,

We want fucking colored controllers.

Thanks!
I actually bought a white one from amazon a couple of months ago and the seller was actually amazon.com it did cost five more dolloars then the regular one
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Amazon has Japanese Imported White and Silver Controllers. The Silver is 49.xx, so I figured that it was worth the extra few bucks rather than a Black one. I got it today (Go prime!) and it is awesome :)

This is my first time using a dualshock 3, I had a six-axis in the past, and wow, what a difference!

[quote name='ep2011']Amazon has Japanese Imported White and Silver Controllers. The Silver is 49.xx, so I figured that it was worth the extra few bucks rather than a Black one. I got it today (Go prime!) and it is awesome :)

This is my first time using a dualshock 3, I had a six-axis in the past, and wow, what a difference![/quote]

Haha. I did the same thing. I just couldn't resist that silver Japanese controller. And still less $$$ than a regularly priced plain-jane black.

I got one. Been wanting one bad and 40$ shipped is CHEAP for this.

By the way, you wont do better than this on Black Friday unless its in a bundle.

[quote name='forgot2panic']Haha. I did the same thing. I just couldn't resist that silver Japanese controller. And still less $$$ than a regularly priced plain-jane black.[/QUOTE]

Based on the picture, I thought the white one would look nicer than the silver, but now that I have the silver, I don't think anything can look better than it. It is just so shiny and sleek and awesome! The picture on amazon doesn't truly show how awesome the silver controller is.

[quote name='Imallvol7']I got one. Been wanting one bad and 40$ shipped is CHEAP for this.

By the way, you wont do better than this on Black Friday unless its in a bundle.[/quote]
it is on radio shack bf ad that dual shock ps3 controller will go for $29.99
i will get that instead.

For $10 bucks, no tax, not having to wait in line I'll take this anyway. I have 3 sixaxis, so I really only need one more controller anyway. Now I can have a DS3 for me and when my buddies are over they can all use the sixaxis.

[quote name='chior']it is on radio shack bf ad that dual shock ps3 controller will go for $29.99
i will get that instead.[/quote]

Thanks for the post. I just cancelled my order that was in my gold box at Amazon.

wow - amazing how much DS3 costs when you think that DS2 was just on sale for $7 ... i mean, it's not like it's a different design or anything :p

[quote name='romeogbs19']wow - amazing how much DS3 costs when you think that DS2 was just on sale for $7 ... i mean, it's not like it's a different design or anything :p[/quote]

Besides the wireless, sixaxis support and oh ya rechargeable battery all built in no difference at all.

All Radioshacks I went to were sold out of DS3s on BF :( They did have Sixaxis controllers on clearance for $18/ea though - the lack of rumble on some of my PS3 controllers doesn't both me

I purchased these from Radio Shack on Thanksgiving Day by using their website. I got 2 of them for $59.99 total with free shipping and they arrived today. Since I work in retail, I have worked every Black Friday since 1983.

I missed the DS3 on black friday too since they started on Thanksgiving day rather than black friday...I want to bite on this one....but I really really should be saving money..........

[quote name='nem2k2']All Radioshacks I went to were sold out of DS3s on BF :( They did have Sixaxis controllers on clearance for $18/ea though - the lack of rumble on some of my PS3 controllers doesn't both me[/quote]

My Radioshock was sold out too. That's why I grabbed their add and went to Walmart and got a price match. Problem solved :D

bread's done
Back