Have: 360 games - Want: CCC1 CCC2 CvS2 SFAA Okami SF: The Movie: The Game: The Movie:

PhrostByte

CAG Newbie
Have:

CML (in my sig)

Cash/PayPal
Kodak EasyShare C533 camera (screen is pretty screwed up but it takes pics just fine)

Want:

PS1:
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Movie: The Game

PS2:
Capcom Classics Collection
Capcom Classics Collection 2
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Okami
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

Cash/PayPal

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ganonslayer']IT'S NOT CALL OF DUTY 5 DARN IT, IT'S CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR. NO 5. NOT UNTIL INFINITY WARD SAYS SO. Free Bump.[/quote]

Wikipedia says it's Call Of Duty 5.. anyway I don't care, I just want the game.. someone please trade theirs. :D

How much for the green controller? I've desperately wanted a Halo 3 green one for awhile but have had no luck finding one, as it's my favorite color, looks like I'll have to settle for just green.

Wanted to paint mine, but I don't like the feel of it or the look, and I can't find an olive dye.

On the subject, anyone know where I can score one of those controllers for not too pricey?

Price for green controller and play and charge, and does it work with a US 360?

Yea, it does work with US consoles.. here's the thing though. I payed a shitload to get these two things imported from Germany.. so, unfortunately, it'll cost a pretty penny. :(

[quote name='yruluis']I want that Saints Row 2. I have xbl points but they're already on my account. Cash/paypal and the unplugged disc.[/quote]

Do you have any other games to trade? Anything off my want list maybe? I'm looking to trade the unplugged disc for the compilation disc.

bread's done
Back