CAGcast moving back to early Wednesday mornings...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Wombat decided he didn't like doing the show on Sunday nights after all...and thats fine with me. See you Wednesday...lots of shit to talk about this week!

Not that I really mind but CAGcast changes schedule more frequently than my garbage/recycling pickup. ;)

So long as it stays regular. A regular podcast is what brought me to CAG in the first place.

Well at least now I know there is a permanent shift. However, as compensation, I demand 7 f-bombs during the next show (spread out, not all at once) from Both Cheapy and Wombat seperately. Show NEEDS more F-Bombs. :p

[quote name='E*Master']Well at least now I know there is a permanent shift. However, as compensation, I demand 7 f-bombs during the next show (spread out, not all at once) from Both Cheapy and Wombat seperately. Show NEEDS more F-Bombs. :p[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I have never heard Wombat drop one, so, good luck with that.

I really don't care which day the Cagcast is on. I leave my iTunes running and check it every morning. If there's a Cagcast there, I listen to it. If there is a Cag Foreplay, I pass out from shock and go into a seisure. Then I listen to it.

Lazy fucking Wombat, I am tired of his unfunny ass on that show, I don't have time for all his changes, that bastard, also I heard he hates the PS3 and only eats cheese

[quote name='Wombat']Lazy fucking Wombat, I am tired of his unfunny ass on that show, I don't have time for all his changes, that bastard, also I heard he hates the PS3 and only eats cheese[/quote]

Well that explains the gassyness.

man I have class on Mondays and used to listen to it while on the bus

Heh I geuss my books and studying are going to take the CAGcast Monday spot now

[quote name='Wombat']Lazy fucking Wombat, I am tired of his unfunny ass on that show, I don't have time for all his changes, that bastard, also I heard he hates the PS3 and only eats cheese[/QUOTE]

Hes also just here for the children.

[quote name='kPod']So long as it stays regular. A regular podcast is what brought me to CAG in the first place.[/quote]

Yup. The CAGcast needs some Metamucil to help it get back on a regular schedule.

[quote name='Cursor']Yup. The CAGcast needs some Metamucil to help it get back on a regular schedule.[/quote]
At least they're not severely constipated like the Shipwrecks have been with CAG Foreplay.

[quote name='stonefry']I'm pretty sure I have never heard Wombat drop one, so, good luck with that.

I really don't care which day the Cagcast is on. I leave my iTunes running and check it every morning. If there's a Cagcast there, I listen to it. If there is a Cag Foreplay, I pass out from shock and go into a seisure. Then I listen to it.[/quote]

Actually )since I am such a nerd) I did hear him drop it once out of nowhere as well as in the beginning (first) cagcasts he did too I believe. So I have heard him drop in twice. Cheapy on the other hand has been on a role with at least one f-bomb in the last three shows. Must be Saints Row 2.

Thanks for dropping an F-Bomb in the thread Wombat!!! Is this a taste of things to come??? :hot:

*Queue "Search and Destroy" by Iggy Pop and the Stooges*

Special CagCast: Wombat Uncensored. He will talk about:

*What he really thinks of the ppl who talk shit about him
*His pet peeves on the gaming industry, again Uncensored!
*Tells off E*Master on how he dared to question his self esteem on the show. Payback is a bitch!

NOT available for itunes and those with weak stomachs who can handle the raw uncensored Wombat experience!!!

*Random cursing by Wombat follows in a fade-out as People cheering "Wombat"*

*sigh* I wish...

Wombat's just SAYING it's because he's not all that keen on recording on Sunday nights, I know the truth of it. He saw me mention that there are a lot of 'casts that come out on Mondays and middle of the week is better for me, so he's doing it ALL FOR ME.

Thanks, Wombat! :)

/tk

[quote name='Wombat']Lazy fucking Wombat, I am tired of his unfunny ass on that show, I don't have time for all his changes, that bastard, also I heard he hates the PS3 and only eats cheese[/quote]
Whats wrong with cheese?

something occurs to me does this mean we'll not have the regular CAGcast live? will it be regulated to special occasions only?

[quote name='Wombat']Lazy fucking Wombat, I am tired of his unfunny ass on that show, I don't have time for all his changes, that bastard, also I heard he hates the PS3 and only eats cheese[/QUOTE]
dude Wombat eating cheese? could have sworn they were herbivores.

bread's done
Back