CAG Gaming Group- CAG CoD MW2 gamertag- CAG Night every Thursday night

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
The evolution of the Call of Duty 4 Gaming Group, to Call of Duty World at War, to MW2 will be done via a renamed Silver tag, CAG CoD MW2. Send friend invites to that tag if you wish to join us. We have varying amounts of skill, but I can say wholeheartedly you will have more fun with us than any other gaming group on CAG.

We do play other games on the 360, most notably currently Borderlands, Dragon Age, Halo 3/ODST (casual), Forza 3, NBA 2K10, NHL 10, and lots of others. If you want to be a part of the best gaming group on CAG, come on in.

Edit: To clarify some confusion, once you friend this tag, you'll not see it online. What you want to do is click on the tag on your friends' list then select view friends on it (hit right when you look at the gamercard) and you'll see all the CAG's on the list and what they're playing now.

This is also the default tag for members of the RagTag CAG group, the No. 1 social group on CAG in terms of activity on the social group forum, so if you want to join that (we play lots of games instead of just CoD although that is a core game we play) then you will want to PM Chase and see if you can be added to the social group.

Update 11-28:
Since the demand is there, we will set aside Thursday's as the "official CAG Night" from 7 p.m.-midnight or later Central time. Just look through the friends of this gamertag to find a game.

As I've said multiple times though, many of the core players of CoD from the CoD 4 days are on this game every night so you should never have a problem finding a game to play with (mostly) mature gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the gamertag so inconvenient? You could have simply made it CAGCODWAW or CAGCOD5. :D
Oh well, I did a friend request. Insane OMGWTFBBQ C4 throws here I come!

I accepted the request as well, but I have most of you guys on my list already. I don't even have the game yet, so if the list becomes full you can delete me Hitman. I know who to hit up for a game.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Why is the gamertag so inconvenient? You could have simply made it CAGCODWAW or CAGCOD5. :D
Oh well, I did a friend request. Insane OMGWTFBBQ C4 throws here I come![/quote]

I guess I just wanted to be correct in terms of punctuation; small words like of and at aren't capitalized in titles. Blame the journalism education I have. You could put in all caps or all lower case and it will work for the friend request, just have to put the spaces between the words.

In terms of not naming it CoD 5, there have been rumors that the next IW-developed CoD title would be named CoD 5, or that they may just ditch the number system all together. I thought going with the official title of the game would be best.

Anyway see everyone tonight for the new CAG CoD Thursday!

Also Shan all Heroes episodes are available for streaming on Netflix, but Chuck is not. Chuck is available on the XBox Marketplace though for $2 an episode.

Sounds good Ivan! :D Just come join in if you see any of us online!! :) We're all a bunch of fun ... some of us are fun ... well, I'm fun! :p LOL! Nah, I tease. Everyone here is pretty much out to have fun, shoot some people, and laugh at 'crazy' randoms we play against! ;)

I accepted the invite, but delete me if the list becomes full as I don't have the game yet (not sure when I'll get it) and I have most of you all on my friends list already.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Also Shan all Heroes episodes are available for streaming on Netflix, but Chuck is not. Chuck is available on the XBox Marketplace though for $2 an episode.[/QUOTE]

Ya, but why buy Chuck when you get it for free on Hulu the day after it airs? Then just use PlayOn on your computer to stream Hulu to your Xbox.

Also boooo hardcore. Bring on normal Team Deathmatch.

I did not know Chuck was on Hulu. I need to see what is on there to save some points.

These are the shows I buy on the XBox currently:

WSOP (over)
Terminator
Chuck
How I Met Your Mother
Life
Knight Rider
Smallville
TNA Impact

I can get the network shows since I have an HD tuner in my TV plus antenna, but I like being able to watch when I want instead of being forced to watch at a set time since I don't have a DVR. I would like to get Tru Blood, but HBO is not on the XBox, and Tru Blood is not on ITunes. Anywhere I can get that show LEGALLY?

See everyone tonight, please send friend requests to the tag. I'll keep it up to date, barring sickness/injury/death, I promise.

OK I investigated the Officer's Club. It is the spot for double XP for Collector's Edition owners. Treyarch apparently launched it tonight without telling anybody (they were supposed to post it on cod.com and send emails out but they didn't.)

Now just like all of the other areas as long as the party leader has access to it, everyone in the party can get in. So double XP for all!

Now who besides me has the CE? Looks like I'll have to lead a few parties in the next week.

Sorry I didn't play on Thursday, I was with my podcast co-host and he doesn't have CoD yet, but will have it next week. I am also getting Castle Crashers now that the patch is out if people want to play that.

Also you have 3 hours left to enter the contest on my podcast for a $20 console gift card (Live card/points card, etc.) Details are on my blog here on CAG.

just a few qs
first how many peops are in our clan (thanks for the add btw :D)
second how do we hook up and play together ... I see that we are all centralized on the one xbox live ID but as you know that is the only one I can see ... oh wait ... never mind I think I answered my own question without warranting an answer ... carry on people nothing more to see here

anyways to fellow clan members feel free to add me by name to your lists I play very frequently prestige already once and love to hang out and have some fun

Yeah just click on the CAG listing in your friends list to bring up the gamercard, hit right and go to view friends, then you see everyone. If you're joining for the first time, please make sure you let us know your on the CAG list so if we break up and reform a room we get you also.

Also betty's are my No.1 method of killing now officially according to my stats.

Are any of you guys/gal going to be getting Quantum of Solice once the price drops to the $30-$40 range? I'm looking to trade in a game to help pay off RE 5 and the choice is between Too Human and QoS right now.

QoS does have multiplayer FYI. Too Human I did the first two chapters and I don't know if I can trudge through the other 3 or not.

Hey All! I haven't gotten call of duty yet, but I do have Team Fortress 2 and Castle Crashers. Could I still join this group? If not, i'll just wait till i get CoD someday.

[quote name='Redrazorback']Hey All! I haven't gotten call of duty yet, but I do have Team Fortress 2 and Castle Crashers. Could I still join this group? If not, i'll just wait till i get CoD someday.[/quote]

Sure there's plenty of room.

i just got world at war and dont have many friends on live to play with. is this group still very active? i also got left 4 dead if anyone has that also. my gamertag is frankcastle2007.

Send a request and I'll approve it late tonight. There's about 50 in the group and we're pretty active in CoD, L4D, TF2, and Castle Crashers. Others play some RB, Fallout 3, and sports games.

Updated the tag again earlier this week. Also Gametrailers TV tonight will have the first video of the new map pack. Don't forget to download the free map (Makin daytime) as well!

yeah theres a group of us that play thursdays. sometimes we get sidetracked and play different games, but theres usually a group playing something.

[quote name='mickeyp']gamertag -mmjp08 , I would like to join this group.[/quote]

Just send a request, I will update it tonight.

I was looking for someone who wanted to help me finish the campaign on Veteran mode. I'm at the part where your a sniper and your trying to duck under the fire, but I don't mind starting earlier too. I'd like to do it around 8 or 9pm if thats cool. My gamertag is Nealocus so just message me or PM me here.

If you are looking for achievements then I am pretty sure you have to beat it solo. Unless you are an extremely patient person, I wouldn't bother.

Yeah I play CoD WaW all the time and I don't like when my teammates are not fun. Always looking for new people to play with :) my GT is: The3amJunkie

bread's done
Back