Last day to enter Villainy INC Free Game Giveway! You have a 1 in 10 chance! ENTER!!!

Dr.Disaster

CAG Veteran
Hey all just wanted to remind you that this is your last day to enter the contest I'm running through my podcast Villainy INC. Your odds are still considerably high of winning so ENTER YOU FOOL!!!

Once again here's how you enter:

1)Write us a glorious 5 star review on iTunes. Can say anything you want and be any length(one word is fine). Use adjectives, exclamation points, go wild! Click Here for our iTunes page.

2)After submitting the review on iTunes copy and paste the review along with your name and email and send it to us. This is to insure that when we announce the winner two weeks from now no "fakers" try and take your hard earned prize. Click HERE to email us or email [email protected].

That's it! You'd be a fool not to enter this contest. I mean for crying out loud you have a good chance of getting a free game of your choice!

I'd just like to reiterate the stipulation we said on air that if the game comes in a ginormous box (Rockband,Wii Fit, etc) you cannot choose it.
A) We couldn't afford it.
B) We wouldn't be able to ship it to you.

Other than that anything else is fair game (get it. Fair GAME. Hahaha stop laughing and enter!).

bread's done
Back